Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update on Thomas Jones !!!!!!!

Default Update on Thomas Jones !!!!!!!

Per Arrowhead pride a few minutes ago .

Thomas Jones Is Still In Kansas City - Arrowhead Pride

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    That's what I think about. If Charles is injured and Fargas is our starting RB, we're done. If Jones is starting, then I like our chances a whole lot more.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I want a guy who can comes in and is a seriously threat should a team silence Charles. I want a guy who comes and futher puts a defense on their heals while, Charles is resting after kicking their butt. I want a guy who keeps the running threat there to keep the balance of run vs pass pure.

I don't think that guy is Fargas. Fargas is a hard nosed runner who runs every run like it may be he last, but he is a straight north and south runner and that is it.
    couldn't put it better myself

So nobody thinks that Kolby can step up and be a nice complement to Charles?

Quote Originally Posted by Boobcrack View Post
    So nobody thinks that Kolby can step up and be a nice complement to Charles?
    I think he could. His history of injury is the reason why they have to look eleswere. He has not been able to stay on the field. I still think that he could be a good backup to Charles he just has to prove he can stay healthy.

And if Charles doesn't get hurt, Chiefs just paid Jones big bucks to sit on the sidelines.

The IF IF IF question is always going to be there. I don't really see Jones signing for a small contract. That would really surprise the hell out of me if he did.

Now if Jones does get a big contract, that could also backfire and piss off Charles. Which could lead to Charles wanting to be traded or not play 100%. Again the IF factor.

Personally, I'll take Charles over Jones.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    And if Charles doesn't get hurt, Chiefs just paid Jones big bucks to sit on the sidelines.

The IF IF IF question is always going to be there. I don't really see Jones signing for a small contract. That would really surprise the hell out of me if he did.

Now if Jones does get a big contract, that could also backfire and piss off Charles. Which could lead to Charles wanting to be traded or not play 100%. Again the IF factor.

If and right now thats still a big IF we do get Jones I dont think it will be a large contract. I dont see alot of teams willing to give him a large contract. At least I dont think it would be big enough to make Charles mad.

According to Adam Schefter is 2 years $5 Million. I think that's perfect.

And I'd take Charles over Jones too, but we aren't signing TJ to replace JC, we're getting him to compliment and rest him. TJ can close a game for us if we have a late lead and need to run down the clock, and is a better goal line threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    he is not a threat and does nothing to keep teams out of balance. He runs hard right into tacklers. If Charles was to get injured for any period of time. Our offense would lack a rushing attack with Fargas.
    Bingo! I still like the idea of JC being our primary back. He has the ability to take any play to the house. But if he gets hurt, TJ can carry the load. He's proven it. He also played this role well with Leon Washington. Why don't you go visit a few NY Jets forums and see what they think about TJ getting signed for 2yr/$5mm. They are fuming. We stole this guy right out from under the Jets.

$5mm for 2 years. I can live with that deal. In fact, I think TJ could have gotten a lot more money by shopping the deal. Pioli must have made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

this is great news,im glad we got him,with charles and jones we should have a good 1-2 punch,now all we need to do is block for them

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast