Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a what if scanario

Default a what if scanario

what if we signed chambers to possibly look for a trade partner for d bowe? this idea just kinda poped into my head. im a huge d bowe fan but alot of chief fans are sour about him. what if the chiefs signed chambers not to be our number two but with the idea of him being our number one and trading bowe to the bucs or bills. it would make since to then draft golden tate or another higher end wide out in the draft. then i have a even crazier idea. trade bowe to the donks for marshall, throw in some later pics or next year late draft pics. (the donks trade is seriously just like a twilight zone kinda scanario)

The only reason Im partially sour on Bowe is because he hasnt lived up to his potential yet and last year losing 4 games sucked. He needs to have a HUGE year or he might be on the bench or looking for another team . Hope not but he NEEDS to step up.

I think having an OC to buffer the tension between Bowe and Haley will help out alot.

I have little issue with Bowe. I would definitely be against removing him from the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    No way on scenario 1. Scott Pioli would not head into the season with Chambers slotted as our #1 WR. No way, no how.

Scenario #2 is more likely, but still not very likely. I really don't think anyone is going to give proper trade consideration for Bowe. We are Chiefs fans and know what DBowe is capable of. The rest of the nation sees DBowe for what he did last year(Suspended for PED's, lots of drops, can't get along with the coach, and overall disappointing season.)

Even though Bowe is probably worth a late 1st round pick, no team is going to offer that for him right now.
    I have to agree with Coach. I find it funny how everyone thinks these guys who are struggling on our team are somehow magically worth more on the trade block.

You think other GMs don't see the same things we do? The dropped passes, the steroid suspensions? Where does this magical worth come from?

A late second is about all we could get for Bowe right now, if that.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

i highly doubt anything would happen between us and the donks...trades between divisional opponents almost never happen...especially players like these

the denver fans would throw a huge tantrum if marshall came to us and then stomped on them twice a year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12