Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chiefs signed Shaun Smith?

Default Chiefs signed Shaun Smith?

There are Facebook posts going on within the last hour or so saying the Chiefs signed Shaun Smith...legit or rumor?

Adam Gill
    I just heard a rumor that the chiefs have signed shaun smith to a contract. I did some minor research and found a twitter page with his name on it and a big arrow head as the pic.

Barry Peraino link?

about an hour ago

Joe Bates I had read a blog that they were very interested in Smith. Haven't seen where they signed him yet. He's a big DT that played for Romeo in Cleveland.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Past experience with crennel was importance I'm sure. I hear smith is a motor mouth. If he talked less and played more, he wouldn't be bouncing around teams so much. So he's got talent, just needs to keep his mouth shut. I'm sure haley will help him with that. I'm betting he is the first guy in Haley's doghouse at OTA's.

I would rather have no names and a superbowl then big fancy names and a playoff loss anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Hey, maybe you should replace Adam Schefter on ESPN, being the first to break news and whatnot.
    Would Adam have reported rumor and speculation though? Heck, if so...all he has to do is read related posts at Facebook, that ain't tough, hahaha.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    Not to be a blind fan, but us Chiefs fans have to love them for not sitting around giving eachother high fives over Thomas Jones and getting another deal done the next day. Right? Totally. I am still one of those who believe in Pioli and Haley and believe they KNEW last year was a "let's see what we have" year; that THIS year is truly THE 1st year where there is expectations, hope and pressure for them to turn this around, and they have shown they are trying with Weis, Crennel, Jones, and Chambers and now Smith...I don't know how a person who claims to be a Chiefs fan is not excited.
    REP! I agree! :)

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    He is not a stats guy he is just a big bad black dude that eats up the middle of the field. IM telling you everyone will be pleasently suprised. He is no Wilvork but he will help fre up Dorsey and Jackson with Halie coming around the corner MAN I am excited. I remember watching a cleveland game cause my ex was from ohio and that guy just eating the middle up. He is not fancy but a good solid fill in player
    Are you sure that you aren't thinking of Shaun Rogers? He is Cleveland's dominant NT.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Are you sure that you aren't thinking of Shaun Rogers? He is Cleveland's dominant NT.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345