Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're shedding O-linemen

Default We're shedding O-linemen

So now Wade Smith and Andy Alleman are going to be with different teams next season. This, to me, points to good signs that we're looking at the draft to pick up some stallion O-linemen.

And of course, free agency is still pretty early on.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't think the Chiefs are interest in Dan Williams. It is pretty obvious to me by the lack of FA visits in other key poistions, the 1st round pick will either be Offensive line or Safety. These are probably the two biggest needs and ther is not talks of Free agents for these positions.

We just signed a NT yesterday making that first round pick at NT, less of a need.

I agree. We can get a NT in later rounds and try them out especially getting Shaun Smith some people may not know alot about him but my ex is from Cleveland and I remember watchign the guy not alot of stats but he eats up the middle and he is not ancient.

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    the suspense is killing me...who is that surprise player?
    Tim Tebow!!!!! JK
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

Doesnt matter the position. A game changer is going to require money. Would Dan Williams make more game changing plays than Berry? How can we know what will happen when going into the first day of the draft, the chiefs will have 25 scenarios sitting in front of them being prepared for almost any variable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12