Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a what if scanario

Default a what if scanario

what if we signed chambers to possibly look for a trade partner for d bowe? this idea just kinda poped into my head. im a huge d bowe fan but alot of chief fans are sour about him. what if the chiefs signed chambers not to be our number two but with the idea of him being our number one and trading bowe to the bucs or bills. it would make since to then draft golden tate or another higher end wide out in the draft. then i have a even crazier idea. trade bowe to the donks for marshall, throw in some later pics or next year late draft pics. (the donks trade is seriously just like a twilight zone kinda scanario)

I would not like that. Unless we get help at anther postion of need and not just anther draft pick. I would hate to put everything on a rookie WR working out.

I don't see how you can be "sour" on Bowe. Rookie season 70 rec. 995yards, second season 86 rec. 1022 yards. This last season he missed a couple games and had to deal with an offence overhaul. Everybody suffered from that. Those are some big numbers for someone that hasn't fully developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boobcrack View Post
    I don't see how you can be "sour" on Bowe. Rookie season 70 rec. 995yards, second season 86 rec. 1022 yards. This last season he missed a couple games and had to deal with an offence overhaul. Everybody suffered from that. Those are some big numbers for someone that hasn't fully developed.
    It's because he has the potential for so much more, if he would just learn to stop dropping the ball so much. Bowe is one of the most talented receivers we've ever had, but seems to be his own worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    what if we signed chambers to possibly look for a trade partner for d bowe? this idea just kinda poped into my head. im a huge d bowe fan but alot of chief fans are sour about him. what if the chiefs signed chambers not to be our number two but with the idea of him being our number one and trading bowe to the bucs or bills. it would make since to then draft golden tate or another higher end wide out in the draft. then i have a even crazier idea. trade bowe to the donks for marshall, throw in some later pics or next year late draft pics. (the donks trade is seriously just like a twilight zone kinda scanario)
    My problem with trading him to the Donks is he would then learn how to catch the ball and not have so many drops especially when he played us, he would burn us for 100+ yard games every time.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    My problem with trading him to the Donks is he would then learn how to catch the ball and not have so many drops especially when he played us, he would burn us for 100+ yard games every time.

lol valid point i agree bowe seems to put more pressure on himself then anyone else i wanna see him blow up this year in the red and gold !!

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    No way on scenario 1. Scott Pioli would not head into the season with Chambers slotted as our #1 WR. No way, no how.

Scenario #2 is more likely, but still not very likely. I really don't think anyone is going to give proper trade consideration for Bowe. We are Chiefs fans and know what DBowe is capable of. The rest of the nation sees DBowe for what he did last year(Suspended for PED's, lots of drops, can't get along with the coach, and overall disappointing season.)

Even though Bowe is probably worth a late 1st round pick, no team is going to offer that for him right now.

I know the Ravens just traded for Boldin, but they still don't have a real WR2 if Mason doesn't come back. I wonder if they'd be interested in trade that would send Bowe To Baltimore and Jared Gaithers to KC.

i say we keep bowe around,so he had a rough season,he needs to mature and grow up and i believe he will do that.he has great talent as long as he keeps his head on, he will be dominating one day

Bowe has some issues, but they are nothing some hard work in the second year of an offensive system can't fix (and maybe some surgery to remove his alligator arms and install WR arms)!! All joking aside, I think Bowe will have a solid year and I'm stoked to see what our offense is going to do!!!
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast