Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Davone Bess - ERFA?

Default Davone Bess - ERFA?

On Walter Football, it says Davone Bess is an ERFA, exclusive rights free agent. I don't really know what the difference is?

Does anybody know exactly what an ERFA is? And if he is available, what do you guys think? Seems like a nice slot receiver, would be a nice over-the-middle type that would compliment Bowe and Chambers nicely.

Thoughts?

"An Exclusive-Rights Free Agent is an NFL player who is not under contract, but has only two years of NFL experience. If his former club makes him an offer at the three year veteran minimum salary, then that's it, he has to take it or leave the NFL. These guys have no right to negotiate with other teams. They are "free" only in the sense that they're free to quit." http://football.calsci.com/FreeAgency.html

Sounds like it can't happen.

He is the guy from Hawaii. I would love to have him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I wish.

Colt Brennan used to hook up with that guy all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I wish.

Colt Brennan used to hook up with that guy all day long.
    Colt must be Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Colt must be Canadian.
    FRENCH CANADIAN!

Yeah i remembered him in college, and also saw his production last year in miami...sucks we can't get him, that would've been really nice. Thanks for explaining the ERFA though!

Would you rather have Davone Bess or Jordan Shipley?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Would you rather have Davone Bess or Jordan Shipley?

Shipley all the way but I hope we can get Dez Briscoe from KU .I think he is going to be a great reciever in the NFL.He can also go up and get the ball when Cassell is having one of those days.When he throws it over your head or at your feet.lol Don't get me wrong I think Cassell will do good for us.He had trouble throwing the ball from time to time last year and it wasn't always the line holding up either.I do like cassell though.I kinda defended him every time someone talked crap on him and said he was'nt good and that he was only good because he threw to recievers like Randy Moss and Wes Welker.I don't care how good the recievers are,you still have to make an accurate pass to get it to them.Take us to the promise land Cassell.GO CHIEFS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast