Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs bring back Casey Wiegmann!

Default Chiefs bring back Casey Wiegmann!

Signed to a 1 year deal. Yay, welcome back.

http://twitter.com/JBBauersfeld/status/10391187703

I'm glad he's back; wished we'd have held on to him in the first place.

Eff yes. I'm more than happy to have Wiegmann back. Now let's get Lilja, and we can get Berry with our first pick and draft a young center deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Eff yes. I'm more than happy to have Wiegmann back. Now let's get Lilja, and we can get Berry with our first pick and draft a young center deeper.
    What i've been wanting since I've known about him. I SOOOOO hope we draft him!

Why in the world is everyone going nuts about Wiegman? I hate beating the drum again, but he's freaking 37! If you guys are expecting him to light up people like he did back in his hay day, you're sadly mistaken.

Of course, I think some are just satisfied to have someone who can accurately hike the ball.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    What i've been wanting since I've known about him. I SOOOOO hope we draft him!

If we draft anyone but Berry but that pick, I'll be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    If we draft anyone but Berry but that pick*, I'll be disappointed.
    I'm pretty sure your saying what I'm saying; "I want Erci Berry to be drafted by the Chiefs"

*but what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Why in the world is everyone going nuts about Wiegman? I hate beating the drum again, but he's freaking 37! If you guys are expecting him to light up people like he did back in his hay day, you're sadly mistaken.

Of course, I think some are just satisfied to have someone who can accurately hike the ball.
    He was a pro bowler last year and he is better than what we have at C now. Im not jumping for joy, but I am more than happy with the pickup.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    hmm
    lt- albert
    lg- waters
    c- wiegmann
    rg- lilja
    rt- o'callaghan

i like this and then draft some lineman in rounds three through seventh take berry with first a nt with a second and another need with the other second
    I heard on the radio that the Chiefs were signing Wiegmann, before it was official. They also said, that Lilja was going to come in next week. They also said, that if Okung is available they most likley will take him because the Chiefs have already decided to move him to RT.

They said Berry is out there, but from what they have seen on Tape, he is not a for sure slam dunk version of Ed Reed or Troy Polo... So there is less risk if Okung is there.

But that is what I heard on the radio so it is their opinion, but they seemed to know about Wiegmann and Lilja...

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

It is a sign the Chiefs are interested in competing this year. He is probably the best available center for one year. They have other spots to fix in the draft first, and then probably plan to replace center next year.

He could also just be depth. I am not sure if he married the girl that was on Survivor or if they are still together but she is from KC and does have ties here. He may have just signed on as a last resort to play another year and the Chiefs signed him because Why not...

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    It is a sign the Chiefs are interested in competing this year. He is probably the best available center for one year. They have other spots to fix in the draft first, and then probably plan to replace center next year.

He could also just be depth. I am not sure if he married the girl that was on Survivor or if they are still together but she is from KC and does have ties here. He may have just signed on as a last resort to play another year and the Chiefs signed him because Why not...
    His family remained in KC while he was in Denver.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast