Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: chiefs "fans" shut up

Default chiefs "fans" shut up

ok after watching sundays game and nearly crying myself to sleep that night (obviously not really crying but i was pissed off) i knew i would get on today to see everyone stating their problems, and crying and saying how much the team sucks and how we need a new QB or a new Kicker or a new Coach and it makes me sick. i hate playing the "what if" game but other than a questionable fumble return for a TD, andre johnsons preventable big TD catch, and justin medlock missing a very makeable field gold (i know thats alot of what ifs) but it could have easily been a chiefs victory. 3 plays. ITS THE FIRST WEEK, if i recall correctly (which i do because i double checked) we started 0-2 last year and we made the playoffs. but everyone is saying change this change that, and no one is realizing that maybe the texans are alot better than they get credit for. now go ahead and go hide and not get back on this site until a week before the draft and say what needs to be done. if you want to turn your back on your team then go cheer for a new york team their fans seem to do it quit a bit.

Hey, if I had the cash to fly to Arrowhead I would. Write your congressman and tell him to give me a pay raise. I always make an effort to catch the games. Live and Die Chiefs!

10 more days...look to the North...the dark clouds are coming!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    10 more days...look to the North...the dark clouds are coming!!!!
    Is it going to rain? :p

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i was there when Stram held on to the aging super bowl team and they showed their age. i was there in the early 80`s when you could buy noise bleed seats and then move to the lower level 5 min. into the game. i even went to them during the strike year. i will always be a chief fan till i die. and i will always bit@h when they play bad.
    Last edited by wolfpack; 09-11-2007 at 10:06 AM.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

but when you cant tell the difference between the first real game and the first preseason game its time to voice your mind.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Is it going to rain? :p
    It is gonna rain beer and I will do my best to keep the streets of KC dry!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by diehardkcfan View Post
    im not saying everyone is turning there back i apologize but there are alot of fans that will disappear if the season goes down the crapper and they will be back when we look good, and trust me i totally understand that its more than a football team, if it was just a football team i wouldnt drive 3 hours just to go to arrowhead or to go tailgating if i cant a ticket to the game, or atleast to go to a sportsbar in kc so i can be around other chiefs fans.
    Those that leave are not real fans, good ridence I say.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Its like I tell my wife, I can ***** about my family but keep your damn opinions to yourself. We are all a happy chief family and we are allowed to discuss our strenghts and weaknesses and even say stuff we might regret in the morning, as any married man can attest to but the minuet a donk fans opens his mouth. Hes a dead donk fan. SWMO- dead on man good riddens to bad rubbish.

I will try to be optimistic. I love the chiefs. Always will.Its frustrating but love them none the less. I bleed red and when I die, Bury me in my #31 Priest Holmes Jersey.

Go Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i was there when Stram held on to the aging super bowl team and they showed their age. i was there in the early 80`s when you could buy noise bleed seats and then move to the lower level 5 min. into the game. i even went to them during the strike year. i will always be a chief fan till i die. and i will always bit@h when they play bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    but when you cant tell the difference between the first real game and the first preseason game its time to voice your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    Its like I tell my wife, I can ***** about my family but keep your damn opinions to yourself. We are all a happy chief family and we are allowed to discuss our strenghts and weaknesses and even say stuff we might regret in the morning, as any married man can attest to but the minuet a donk fans opens his mouth. Hes a dead donk fan. SWMO- dead on man good riddens to bad rubbish.

I will try to be optimistic. I love the chiefs. Always will.Its frustrating but love them none the less. I bleed red and when I die, Bury me in my #31 Priest Holmes Jersey.

Go Chiefs
    Ditto to all four replies! The quickest way to get me to voice whatever opinion I feel prudent to express is to tell me to "shut up", then it's "Katie bar the door"!

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Ahh! A fan who feels shame when his team is not doing well, is still a fan. I may be the only one, but I would still welcome them back. I'll just give them alot of "bandwagon" hell. I like a Chiefs fan, even when they are wrong. Just ask Hillbilly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast