Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: chiefs "fans" shut up

Default chiefs "fans" shut up

ok after watching sundays game and nearly crying myself to sleep that night (obviously not really crying but i was pissed off) i knew i would get on today to see everyone stating their problems, and crying and saying how much the team sucks and how we need a new QB or a new Kicker or a new Coach and it makes me sick. i hate playing the "what if" game but other than a questionable fumble return for a TD, andre johnsons preventable big TD catch, and justin medlock missing a very makeable field gold (i know thats alot of what ifs) but it could have easily been a chiefs victory. 3 plays. ITS THE FIRST WEEK, if i recall correctly (which i do because i double checked) we started 0-2 last year and we made the playoffs. but everyone is saying change this change that, and no one is realizing that maybe the texans are alot better than they get credit for. now go ahead and go hide and not get back on this site until a week before the draft and say what needs to be done. if you want to turn your back on your team then go cheer for a new york team their fans seem to do it quit a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by diehardkcfan View Post
    ok after watching sundays game and nearly crying myself to sleep that night (obviously not really crying but i was pissed off) i knew i would get on today to see everyone stating their problems, and crying and saying how much the team sucks and how we need a new QB or a new Kicker or a new Coach and it makes me sick. i hate playing the "what if" game but other than a questionable fumble return for a TD, andre johnsons preventable big TD catch, and justin medlock missing a very makeable field gold (i know thats alot of what ifs) but it could have easily been a chiefs victory. 3 plays. ITS THE FIRST WEEK, if i recall correctly (which i do because i double checked) we started 0-2 last year and we made the playoffs. but everyone is saying change this change that, and no one is realizing that maybe the texans are alot better than they get credit for. now go ahead and go hide and not get back on this site until a week before the draft and say what needs to be done. if you want to turn your back on your team then go cheer for a new york team their fans seem to do it quit a bit.
    Why all the hostility? Not everyone is negative around here. A lot of people who post on here including myself are just as pissed as you are about the loss. It wasn't just 3 plays either. There were more missed opportunities than that. It's not like what people say on this blog effects personnel decisions anyway. All i'm saying is check fire.

I can deal with loss, still love the chiefs and come ?(still waiting on tickets) I'll be in arrowhead cheering my *** off.Everyone's just pissed right now and with good reason.The season has only just begun, I do think we ain't going to be so hot this year but thats alright, a step in the right direction would be nice.
    Last edited by swmochiefsfan; 09-10-2007 at 06:03 PM.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

That was ... game 5 of the pre-season. It is what it is.... Stop drinking the Kool-aid. The Chiefs are not a very good team right now... and this has some of the road side debris of train wreck. We head in Pre-season Game 6... at what point do the Chiefs start playing regular season ball? There is really... a problem in the game plan.... you sense it .... see it and it's written on the faces of the players. Sure it's early... but, there's trouble in paradise... and acting like ostriches dosen't make the glaring problems go away.

Long season...... 5-11 if were lucky.
    Last edited by CHIEFCANNON; 09-15-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Why hold back; tell us how you really feel. Try this on for size: members of this board are free to express any point of view they wish to; you just did. So I don't think I, or any other Chiefs fan who frequents the site, will be "shutting up" any time soon; much, I'm sure, to your chagrin. Here's a suggestion: If you don't like the points of view being expressed here then don't read them; no one held a gun to your head and forced you to log on.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-10-2007 at 10:29 PM.

You will never see me turn my back on the Chiefs. I take that as an insult.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

The Chiefs are more than a football team. If it were just that, maybe I'd turn my back. But it's family & friends. It's a tie to the city I grew up in. Never will turn my back....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

I once lost faith in my Chiefs...I kicked my own butt!

im not saying everyone is turning there back i apologize but there are alot of fans that will disappear if the season goes down the crapper and they will be back when we look good, and trust me i totally understand that its more than a football team, if it was just a football team i wouldnt drive 3 hours just to go to arrowhead or to go tailgating if i cant a ticket to the game, or atleast to go to a sportsbar in kc so i can be around other chiefs fans.

im not saying everyone is turning there back i apologize but there are alot of fans that will disappear if the season goes down the crapper and they will be back when we look good, and trust me i totally understand that its more than a football team, if it was just a football team i wouldnt drive 3 hours just to go to arrowhead or to go tailgating if i cant a ticket to the game, or atleast to go to a sportsbar in kc so i can be around other chiefs fans.
    I don't think you'll see many of the Chiefs fans posting here going anywhere!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast