Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I think we're going to trade for Brady Quinn

Default I think we're going to trade for Brady Quinn

The Browns just signed Jake Delhomme today after trading for Seneca Wallace earlier in the week, meaning that Brady Quinn will probably be traded. The obvious destination is KC because of Charlie Weis.

I don't think I really like the idea. We already have a lot of money invested in Cassel, and I feel like Croyle is a better quarterback than Quinn. It would likely cost us a 3rd or 4th round pick also.

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    The Browns just signed Jake Delhomme today after trading for Seneca Wallace earlier in the week, meaning that Brady Quinn will probably be traded. The obvious destination is KC because of Charlie Weis.

I don't think I really like the idea. We already have a lot of money invested in Cassel, and I feel like Croyle is a better quarterback than Quinn. It would likely cost us a 3rd or 4th round pick also.

What do you guys think?
    Please no. From what I have seen of Quinn, he is horrible. Even when he is not pressured he has horrible accuracy.

Plus, if I remember correctly, he was not someone that Weis recruited. He was the QB recruited by the coach that was there before Weis. He was just the best QB on the team at the time.

I personally think trading Cassel and drafting Clausen is much more likely and I don't even think that's very probable. Brady Quinn may have played for Weiss, but he wasn't a Weiss guy.

You guys are right about him not being a Weis recruit, but I still worry since he played under him all those years. I hope you guys are right and we don't trade for him. No arm strength, no accuracy, no pocket presence, all body.

Quinn isn't a good QB. IMO Brodie Croyle is a better QB. (and he's been a Chief all his career so that might help the morale or whatever) but mainly what i'm saying is that I wouldn't want Quinn on the team.

I think Croyle is better than Quin. Even though he is often injured.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I Think Quinn might still amount to something. Hes been on a horrible team that might have been hurting him. But hes got to start to show something soon.

As for him being a Chiefs I dont think its going to happen. There are some teams that want a Qb if he is going to be moved he will go to one of those teams. We have a better QB depth cart then alot of teams.

Don't like him much and don't know that this will happen but I do think he will be much better than Croyle when all is said and done. Not a Croyle fan at all.

will never happen~

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    will never happen~
    'Nuff said.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast