Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prayers ans well wishes needed.

Default Prayers ans well wishes needed.

Hey everyone, without going into any great detail, respecting family privacy, I just wanted to ask for prayers and well wishes for my mother-in-law who is currently in the local hospital and is not doing very well. She has made some small strides, but we are far from out of the woods so to speak.

Thank you my friends, and God bless!

-Chiefster

God Bless Chiefster and his family in their time of need ! Praying for ya Bro ! I know how scary this is for you ! I just found out not long ago that my father has just a few months left with us from the dreaded Cancer .

I'm so sorry to hear this Chiefster, and I will of course include & keep your mother in law and family in my prayers. Please keep us updated, if possible of course.

YZILLA...I've been keeping your dad, you, & your family in my prayers since learning of your sad news a few weeks ago, and will continue.

God Bless all of our loved ones.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

The Dr. mentioned that she was pleasantly surprised at my mother-in-law's progress today when she checked up on her. When the Dr. had spoken to us Saturday evening she was afraid that my mother-in-law would not be with us this morning. She has been fighting and while we're still not out of the woods the prognosis has gotten much more positive.

Thank you to all my "Crowd" family!

"Y" you, your dad and your family are in our prayers as well my friend. I am so sorry to hear about your dad's struggle with cancer.

-God Bless!

I thank God for the progress shown and appreciate all my friends who care enough to pray and bid us well.

God bless all of you!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 03-14-2010 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diehardchieffan View Post
    Prayers headed your way. I lost my mother in november after a 15 month long battle with cancer. I do know what you are going threw and wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    So sorry to hear it buddy; I pray for God's help in this time of sorrow you're going through.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The Dr. mentioned that she was pleasantly surprised at my mother-in-law's progress today when she checked up on her. When the Dr. had spoken to us Saturday evening she was afraid that my mother-in-law would not be with us this morning. She has been fighting and while we're still not out of the woods the prognosis has gotten much more positive.

"Y" you, your dad and your family are in our prayers as well my friend. I am so sorry to hear about your dad's struggle with cancer.

-God Bless!

I thank God for the progress shown and appreciate all my friends who care enough to pray and bid us well.

God bless all of you!
    Glad to here shes made progress hope it continues. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

-God Bless!

God bless all of you!
    That's awesome. God is Good.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    That's awesome. God is Good.
    All the time buddy!

We had a minor set back today, but she has still come a long way and has a long way to go. Your continued prayers and well wishes are very much appreciated.

Thanks again to everyone!

Had a better day today. Mom-in-law's vitals have shown a marked improvement. Still have a ways to go.

all the best Chiefster! You and your family are in our prayers.

Had an outstanding last 24 hours. They have scheduled a move from the ICU to the Skilled Nursing Facility this morning between 9 and 10am. She will spend about one month of recovery time there and will hopefully get to come home. Your continued prayers and well wishes are still much appreciated.

Thanks again everyone!

-Chiefster

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast