Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hank Fraley is scheduled to visit next week

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Joplin, Missouri
    Posts
    395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Hank Fraley is scheduled to visit next week


    0 Not allowed!
    Hank's a veteran and standup guy. He's also very knowledgable about line play. I really hope we sign him as he's another player for younger guys to learn from. With us signing and bringing in all these potential starters along the O-line, do you think that's an indication that our first round pick will be spent on the defensive side of the ball?

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    At this point most anything is possible.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yep, just read the article about it on NFL.com. Tahnks for postin'.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Embarrassed to admit that I have never heard of Fraley.

    ____________
    Posted from my BlackBerry, PM me for Details


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,041
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Hank's a veteran and standup guy. He's also very knowledgable about line play. I really hope we sign him as he's another player for younger guys to learn from. With us signing and bringing in all these potential starters along the O-line, do you think that's an indication that our first round pick will be spent on the defensive side of the ball?
    Historically, Pioli has always used their higher draft picks on the defensive side of the ball and drafted Oline in later rounds. I think his highest every O line was the 32nd pick.

    So yes, it may be defense or actually the best player on their board depending on how thing plan out, but I think he is covering all needs just in case.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,041
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Embarrassed to admit that I have never heard of Fraley.

    ____________
    Posted from my BlackBerry, PM me for Details
    your not alone. Most I can find is that he is tweener between center and guard but not a stand out. Probably a slight up grade over Niswanger.

    Maybe they are trying bringing him in to get Lilja to sign. :)

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Joplin, Missouri
    Posts
    395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    your not alone. Most I can find is that he is tweener between center and guard but not a stand out. Probably a slight up grade over Niswanger.

    Maybe they are trying bringing him in to get Lilja to sign. :)
    I personally like Fraley more than Lilja. The only thing Lilja has on him is age in my opinion.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    302
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The more lineman the merrier! I love that he's adding depth like crazy!
    Great Googly Moogly

    RyanD82 - Twitter

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Columbia
    Posts
    848
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 17

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Competion is good!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Someplace
    Posts
    1,261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 121

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Free agent lineman Hank Fraley agrees to deal with Rams

    Fraley canceled a scheduled visit Monday or Tuesday to Kansas City, and the Pittsburgh Steelers had also expressed interest.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hank Baskett
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 11:38 AM
  2. Fa Visit
    By pbatrucker in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 12:19 AM
  3. Hank , Marty or Todd
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 01:08 AM
  4. NOBODY Drops The Hammer Like Hank!
    By Darth CarlSatan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •