Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lilja?

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Default Lilja?

Hey all! I was wondering if there is anymore talks or rumors about Lilja coming to KC?

He's coming to arrowhead tomorrow.

I am eagerly anticipating this meeting... I think he wont leave KC without a contract.

He will not leave KC with out a contract. My guess is this is a done deal by mid afternoon...
    Resident Ambassador!

We're the obvious favorites to get him if we want him, given that he was born and raised in KC, and also went to college at K State.

Hopefully we get him. Then our offensive line could be considered set.

LT - Albert
    LG - Waters
    C - Wiegmann
    RG - Lilja
    RT - O'Callaghan

If we're moving to a true zone-blocking scheme, we may end up drafting a LT and moving Albert to RT, or simply drafting an athletic RT. O'Callaghan's a bit large and stationary.

I had thought Lilja would have been off the market immediately after he was released. The fact it has been over a week and this is the first news I have heard of anyone interested in him, makes me think he either didn't have much interest or he had one place in mind..

There has only been one player so far that I know of who supposedly visted and didn't get a contract and that was Fargas... I am guessing this will be a done deal very soon and I am excited about the Chiefs moves. None of them have been huge named players, but so far, all have been necessary signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I had thought Lilja would have been off the market immediately after he was released. The fact it has been over a week and this is the first news I have heard of anyone interested in him, makes me think he either didn't have much interest or he had one place in mind..

There has only been one player so far that I know of who supposedly visted and didn't get a contract and that was Fargas... I am guessing this will be a done deal very soon and I am excited about the Chiefs moves. None of them have been huge named players, but so far, all have been necessary signing.
    Thomas Jones was national news. He was the third leading rusher in the league last year.
    Resident Ambassador!

Any news on the meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by kylebigmac09 View Post
    Any news on the meeting?
    Nothing yet. It's worth noting that Thomas Jones meeting was reportedly last Monday, and he wasn't signed until Tuesday.

I sure hope we land this guy!
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast