Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bowe is not a bust.

I couldn't agree more with not giving up on Bowe. Completely illogical that some of the Chiefs faithful think this would be a good decision.

Don't know that he's a bust yet but he certainly has to prove his worth or he will be considered one very shortly and will be off this team.

he was improving last year and was just starting to turn it on when he was suspended. That seemed to break the momentume and he had to start over. He will have a good year. Needs to stop trying to be a superstar and just catch the ball. Talent is there and Weis and Haley will bring it out. Bowes best year is here.

I think hes not a bust but its time for him to break out if he is going to be a star. I look for big things from D Bowe this season.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think hes not a bust but its time for him to break out if he is going to be a star. I look for big things from D Bowe this season.
    I think it was hard for every player last year. New coaches, new schemes...maybe they didn't respect the coaches under Haley, and maybe they didn't even respect Haley last year, but Haley is earning the respect. I think Haley must have earned a little respect before the Denver game at the end of the year, cause they played their hearts out.

They had no reason to win, other than for Glory of the coach, themselves and beating a division rival and kicking them out of the playoffs.

This year is going to be a great year as long as Bowe wants to play and win. Charley Wiess
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I've said this before, but once Bowe has his Alligator arms removed, he will be a star in this league. I believe he could be similar to Boldin if he works hard.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

He's got talent, just lacks consistency. He makes the impossible catches, then the next play he'll have one bounce of his numbers. I definitely wouldn't want to see him go though. It's hard enough finding good players in the draft without trading the ones that actually work out.

I didn't think he was a bust anyway. I think he has real potential.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think it was hard for every player last year. New coaches, new schemes...maybe they didn't respect the coaches under Haley, and maybe they didn't even respect Haley last year, but Haley is earning the respect. I think Haley must have earned a little respect before the Denver game at the end of the year, cause they played their hearts out.

They had no reason to win, other than for Glory of the coach, themselves and beating a division rival and kicking them out of the playoffs.

This year is going to be a great year as long as Bowe wants to play and win. Charley Wiess

I have to agree!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast