Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: the sea of red

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    208
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default the sea of red


    0 Not allowed!
    im a big believer that we must bring back our home field advantage next year. i have gone to several chiefs games in my life and even though the last three seasons have been dark i was at the chiefs cowboys game which was a amazing game but what i noticed was just how many cowgirl fans we let come into our home and act like they belong there... im a loud emotional person who will stick up for the red and gold anywhere and it was divided 50/50 at arrowhead... that should NEVER happen at our home we as fans play a huge part in communication we have to be loud and let other fans and teams know this is our home back off (and i dont mean act likea raiders fan andcut someone) be respectful at the same time never back down no matter what the odds are we bleed red and gold and this year the sea of red need to be heard and seen and felt teams used to be scared of us fans at arrowhead (again not that will cut them) but that were unified and loud as hell!!! im callin all chiefs fans to stand united and bring back our homefield advantage.



    And the home.... of the...CHIEFS!!!!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Olathe
    Posts
    327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was at the Royals v Boston game on Saturday with some friends and I really got sick of the loud and obnoxious "Red Sox" fans yelling and screaming. I would even bet that 90% of them have never been to Boston. There were two guys actually heckling us and we told them to shut or they might end up in that fountain. (We were in the left field seats) I know the teams must get better to bring back the true home field advantage but you are right on, we need to reunite and take our field back! I bought season tickets for the Chiefs for 2010-2011 for the first time in my life. I cam excited about this season and ready to do my part as a true Chiefs fan. Let's get loud!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    208
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    see now thats what im talkin bout!!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    In all fairness, its hard to willingly buy a ticket when you know that were going to lose.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    In all fairness, its hard to willingly buy a ticket when you know that were going to lose.
    How can you say that about your team?

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    How can you say that about your team?
    Tell me you absolutely believe that the Chiefs will beat the Colts next year.

    Sure, I think they will win. But its down right odds that the Colts are going to beat us.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Tell me you absolutely believe that the Chiefs will beat the Colts next year.

    Sure, I think they will win. But its down right odds that the Colts are going to beat us.
    The Colts are the 2nd best team in the NFL right now, I know there isn't much chance of the Chiefs beating the colts but compare this years chiefs to some other teams, that Aren't superbowl Champs or Runner-ups

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    The Colts are the 2nd best team in the NFL right now, I know there isn't much chance of the Chiefs beating the colts but compare this years chiefs to some other teams, that Aren't superbowl Champs or Runner-ups
    So your telling me you thought the Chiefs were 100 % going to win against Philly, or the Giants? Those were all home games a was sure we were going to lose, because this team was terrible.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    So your telling me you thought the Chiefs were 100 % going to win against Philly, or the Giants? Those were all home games a was sure we were going to lose, because this team was terrible.
    So you need a 100% guarantee that we are going to win before you will buy a ticket to a game? It is that attitude that you display that leads to the Sea of Red disappearing.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    So your telling me you thought the Chiefs were 100 % going to win against Philly, or the Giants? Those were all home games a was sure we were going to lose, because this team was terrible.
    I'm not going to say "Oh my team is going to win every game even though they were 2-14 a year ago!" but I'm gaing to say that they are a horrible team either because they're my favorite team. I just wouldn't say that about the team I support, even if they are a team who's chancing of winning are slim.

    But I DO believe that this is the year that they turn it all around and start winngin more games again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •