Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offseason Outlook Video - Kansas City Chiefs

Default Offseason Outlook Video - Kansas City Chiefs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnFFdq_v1oM"]Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Outlook Video[/ame]

Good Morning ChiefsCrowd.com and fellow Chiefs Fans!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Chiefs video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this in other Chiefs Fan Forums...just a head's up!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Chiefs football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my Second post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize

I agree with everything said in this video its spot on and exactly what I am thinking but then again I am new to this site also.

Quote Originally Posted by diehardchieffan View Post
    I agree with everything said in this video its spot on and exactly what I am thinking but then again I am new to this site also.
    Thanks for the feedback homie! I think one thing I should've done differently was to put the possible targets corresponding with the draft priortity.. Like 5th priority, shouldn't have been potential 1st rd picks.

Pretty spot on, the only thing I slightly disagree with is that I think Albert is more of a Guard type. That's just my opinion.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Great outlook, and I can tell you did your research. I agree with all of the listed needs. Very cool stuff.

Just a couple things:

I believe Okung is pronounced O-koong, not O-kong. Not a big deal, but figured I'd point it out.

Tyson Alualu projects as a DE if he were to play in a 3-4, and I think we're happy at DE with Dorsey, Jackson, Magee, and Gilberry. Along with Cody, Cam Thomas, Terrell Troup, and Linval Joseph would be likely targets at NT.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Great outlook, and I can tell you did your research. I agree with all of the listed needs. Very cool stuff.

Just a couple things:

I believe Okung is pronounced O-koong, not O-kong. Not a big deal, but figured I'd point it out.

Tyson Alualu projects as a DE if he were to play in a 3-4, and I think we're happy at DE with Dorsey, Jackson, Magee, and Gilberry. Along with Cody, Cam Thomas, Terrell Troup, and Linval Joseph would be likely targets at NT.
    Thanks Homie!! Alualu does projects as a DE...you're correct! Oops! about the pronunciation as well.. I promise to improve each and every video from here on out! Sometimes I beg for the days when the names were easy to pronounce ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Pretty spot on, the only thing I slightly disagree with is that I think Albert is more of a Guard type. That's just my opinion.
    Preciate that!! Would you object to them sliding him down to a Guard and placing a rook on the Left side?

Not at all, as long as the rook has talent! Okung does, obviously, but I'd rather take Berry or McClain over him.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Video is pretty spot on, I would like to see some of your thoughts on value picks, or sleeper picks a little later in the draft. For example; like waiting to pick WR and grabbing up my boy from MU Danario Alexander in the 3rd or the 4th if hes still there :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast