Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offseason Outlook Video - Kansas City Chiefs

Default Offseason Outlook Video - Kansas City Chiefs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnFFdq_v1oM"]Kansas City Chiefs Offseason Outlook Video[/ame]

Good Morning ChiefsCrowd.com and fellow Chiefs Fans!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Chiefs video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I've also posted this in other Chiefs Fan Forums...just a head's up!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Chiefs football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my Second post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize

i dont know if safety is the #1 priority overall but eric berry is definately my pick if he drops to us

Great video there! That's definately who I want the chiefs to draft in the 1st round! ERIC BERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get home from school on the friday I go straight to NFL.com to see who they picked in the 1st!

Good clip.

I will only disagree with the need at WR. Not that I wouldn't welcome a good WR. But that I would regret placing that position over some others on the list.

For my money, I am all about the o-line. And Albert was the most dominating force at OG that was entering the league when was drafted.

I would be thrilled to see him return to that. But not without a bonafide LOT to fill the void.

1st I like your tie

2nd whay is ChiefsCrowd the last site listed at the end?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    1st I like your tie

Because being the last site listed means it'll be the freshest on the viewers minds!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Video is pretty spot on, I would like to see some of your thoughts on value picks, or sleeper picks a little later in the draft. For example; like waiting to pick WR and grabbing up my boy from MU Danario Alexander in the 3rd or the 4th if hes still there :P
    Thanks for the Feedback!! I agree...that's what I should have focused more on when I got to priority 2, 3 and so on... If Alexander has shaken the injury bug...he'd be a steal for you guys.. A tall wiry target is always a plus!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Great video there! That's definately who I want the chiefs to draft in the 1st round! ERIC BERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get home from school on the friday I go straight to NFL.com to see who they picked in the 1st!
    Preciate that dude! Its a shame though that you have to rush home from school to see the damn draft...Goddell shouldn't have F**KED with tradition!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Good clip.

I will only disagree with the need at WR. Not that I wouldn't welcome a good WR. But that I would regret placing that position over some others on the list.

For my money, I am all about the o-line. And Albert was the most dominating force at OG that was entering the league when was drafted.

I would be thrilled to see him return to that. But not without a bonafide LOT to fill the void.
    Thanks Homie! I'm a former running back..so I agree..I'm ALL about the Offensive Line! One poster earlier in the thread suggested moving Albert down to LG and Drafting a rook there.. essentially
    sliding everyone down a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    1st I like your tie

Thanks!! LOL! I must say..you have GREAT taste! LOL..clearly I'm biased! The reason why is that it was the last one on the list of NFL Fan Forums that I had... No particular order

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Because being the last site listed means it'll be the freshest on the viewers minds!
    LOL!! That's a good point too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12