Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL.com Mock Draft 3.0

Default NFL.com Mock Draft 3.0

NFL Videos: Lombardi's mock draft

Take a look at who he has the Chiefs picking!

No way Okung slides past the Redskins at no.4

But i will still take Berry : ) Dan Williams is my sleeper pick at no.5

Let's say that Bradford is the overall #1 pick, With the combo of Okung, Suh, McCoy, and Clausen available between then and our pick what do you think the odds of trading down for a team to pick up Clausen will be?
    Last edited by OPLookn; 03-17-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Let's say that Bradford is the overall #1 pick, if Okung doesn't make it past the #4 pick my guess is that Clausen is still available at that point. Especially since the Redskins just signed Rex Grossman today. What do you think our odds of trading will be if that's the case?
    I think that they would go up for sure. I would love to draft Okung. If hes there I think we take him. I no alot of people want Berry and I would like him to for sure but There are Bigger needs the safety IMO. I will say again if we get a pass rush the rest of the defense would look better. Last year QBs had ALL Day to throw. I could have gotten open. I realy want pass rush over safety.

I think if we were going to get a OL, we would do it with our second picks.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I thought it was odd that he said suh wasn't #1 or #2.

Things change the sooner it gets to the draft. It is very realistic for Suh to fall past as far as the Redskins pick if the Rams select Bradford, Lions-Okung, Bucs-McCoy. Assuming the Redskins want Clausen, that would leave KC in a position to trade out for a team willing to give up several draft picks for Suh. In Tampa, they are looking for a DT with pass rushing abilities with McCoy fitting their scheme better than Suh. I COULD see the this happening, but I'm sure someone would trade up before the 5th pick. Maybe Washington trades out, leaving KC with Eric Berry. I am a big fan of this, even if he is "overpaid". If you were to ask me today to mock w/o trades, I would say...

STL- Bradford
    DET- Okung
    TB- McCoy(Suh)
    Wash-Clausen(trade down if they aren't sold on him)
    KC- Berry

if suh is available at #5 im sure someone would trade with us and be willing to give up alot to trade up for him

But i dont think seatle would take him either they know we wont because he not a 3-4 NT. So they could trade with us or seatle. I dont think he falls to us though.

Quote Originally Posted by NWA Chief View Post
    Things change the sooner it gets to the draft. It is very realistic for Suh to fall past as far as the Redskins pick if the Rams select Bradford, Lions-Okung, Bucs-McCoy. Assuming the Redskins want Clausen, that would leave KC in a position to trade out for a team willing to give up several draft picks for Suh. In Tampa, they are looking for a DT with pass rushing abilities with McCoy fitting their scheme better than Suh. I COULD see the this happening, but I'm sure someone would trade up before the 5th pick. Maybe Washington trades out, leaving KC with Eric Berry. I am a big fan of this, even if he is "overpaid". If you were to ask me today to mock w/o trades, I would say...

STL- Bradford
    DET- Okung
    TB- McCoy(Suh)
    Wash-Clausen(trade down if they aren't sold on him)
    KC- Berry
    Welll thought post. I've also considered this scenario. If this played out, it would be very interesting to see if the Chiefs would pass up a chance at Suh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast