Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I think we miss Tony Gonzalez

Default I think we miss Tony Gonzalez

watching the begining of this video makes me miss watching him.

NFL Videos: Tony Gonzalez in studio

TG will miss the Chiefs this year when we make the playoffs and the Falcons miss again.

yea and maybe after this year he will come back to the chiefs. i think next year he will be a unrestricted free agent.

I don't feel sorry for him now The Falcons were not a contending team. Sure, they became good over night. He should have gone to either the Colts, Saints, or a real contending team.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Gonzalez
    This could be the best team I have ever been on.
    Shut up Tony, Kansas City is the only team you been on and ATL isn't a real team like what you with.

Falcon fans only love you cause your good. Who pays you to talk?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

That is just Tony supporting his team and teammates. Also Tony didnt have a choice in which team he would be traded to really. Atlanta is or atleast was futher along in their rebuilding stage then we were. Atlanta is a perty good team. Im not to sure if we could beat them right now. If Turner can be like his break out year again, then they could be contenders. They goot Daunte now to as well . so if their defense can get an upgrade and Turner runs like he can. They will make the playoffs next year. I dont blame him one bit. I still think him as a chief and watch him still.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    That is just Tony supporting his team and teammates. Also Tony didnt have a choice in which team he would be traded to really. Atlanta is or atleast was futher along in their rebuilding stage then we were. Atlanta is a perty good team. Im not to sure if we could beat them right now. If Turner can be like his break out year again, then they could be contenders. They goot Daunte now to as well . so if their defense can get an upgrade and Turner runs like he can. They will make the playoffs next year. I dont blame him one bit. I still think him as a chief and watch him still.
    He did have some say. I don't miss a guy that wanted to leave. Yes, he was great when he was with us--the greatest TE of all time. I don't miss him now though.

well im perty sure we would have won one or two more games if he was still with us. so you might not but the chiefs did miss him. think about all the dropped balls that could have went his way instead.
    Last edited by jason1981; 03-18-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: spelling

I do miss Tony and wish he could have stayed a chief But he wanted to move on And thats that. I dont care if the falcons win or lose but I do like to see that Tony did well still.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I do miss Tony and wish he could have stayed a chief But he wanted to move on And thats that. I dont care if the falcons win or lose but I do like to see that Tony did well still.
    Yup, I don't think I do; I do.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast