Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mount cody

Default mount cody

just wonderin what everyone thinks about cody. to me hes fat... hes a big fat guy lol but i havent watched him play so idk how big of a impact he is or is he just big? what you guys think

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    True, but he did get a big push into the backfield.
    Definitely. Great play there.

Just commenting on this portion....

Quote Originally Posted by g8rb8t View Post
    Find the picture of the FG he blocked VS UT this year. Hes got some ups for a 380+ guy.

Cody's biggest problem is that his strength doesn't match his size. He only benched 22 reps at his pro day.

i dont care if this guy is great or not, frankly after seeing him with his shirt off i dont want him anywhere near the chiefs.
    BUT in all seriousness he is just fat and weak,he is going to get pushed around in the nfl. Stay away from this guy.

i will reserve my judgement until he has been in the league for a few years lol. I think he is a project NT, worthy of our 2b pick. After 2-3 years of an NFL conditioning program, and game exp, he might be a good player. If he can get somewhere around 330-340, i think he can be much more effective.

The signing of Shaun Smith means he and Cody (or another NT) can alternate snaps, atleast until the new NT is good enough to handle 3 downs.

His size is an asset, and makes him tough to move around regardless of how strong he is. Shaun Rogers, the BIG detroit lion, and eventual cleveland brown was around 330-340 or so, and Romeo traded for him when he was in cleveland so i know he likes BIG dudes..

Landing Berry>3-4 rush OLB > T.Cody could really set this defense off and doesn't sound too bad right now :/ But Im not sure Cody will be around for our 2b pick...However, i would still prefer to get Cam Thomas over Cody. Just personal opinion. I do like Cody's attitude and football IQ though, you know he is a quality player coming from Nick Saban's defense....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12