Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mount cody

Default mount cody

just wonderin what everyone thinks about cody. to me hes fat... hes a big fat guy lol but i havent watched him play so idk how big of a impact he is or is he just big? what you guys think

I haven't heard of him.

I played HS ball vs him and watched alot of him in the last 2 years at BAMA.

He is your normal big boy in the middle of the line but let his size not get you thinking hes a bad player.

Quick and strong. Find the picture of the FG he blocked VS UT this year. Hes got some ups for a 380+ guy.

I know he is a big guy... But apparently weighed in just over 350 at the combine. So he is showing he is serious about being in good condition. I wouldn't worry about him in an NFL conditioning system. It would cost him too much money to not meet his agreed playing weight.

Just looked him up on google and I found a picture of him being weighed before the 2010 senior bowl. A lot of fat rolls I've gotta say............

I've thought the whole way along that Terrence Cody should be taken with 2a, possibly 2b if the organization is willing to risk waiting that long. Now that we signed Shaun Smith I doubt we take a NT in the 1st round so it would make sense for them to try and draft the long term answer in the 2nd or 3rd round. I say if he is available at 2a and other teams seem interested we should get him because of having the true NT size.

Edit: Some scouts are saying he has dropped some weight so that's a good thing. Considering his size he has great speed, which is a plus.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcdJMpgyEWk"]YouTube- 2009 Terrence Cody highlight.mp4[/ame]

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I've thought the whole way along that Terrence Cody should be taken with 2a, possibly 2b if the organization is willing to risk waiting that long. Now that we signed Shaun Smith I doubt we take a NT in the 1st round so it would make sense for them to try and draft the long term answer in the 2nd or 3rd round. I say if he is available at 2a and other teams seem interested we should get him because of having the true NT size.

Edit: Some scouts are saying he has dropped some weight so that's a good thing. Considering his size he has great speed, which is a plus.

A lot of fat guys in the NFL are also fit too and are fast.

just watched some highlights seems like a kid with a good head on his shoulders not much actualy play from him soo verdicts still out

Quote Originally Posted by g8rb8t View Post
    I played HS ball vs him and watched alot of him in the last 2 years at BAMA.

He is your normal big boy in the middle of the line but let his size not get you thinking hes a bad player.

Quick and strong. Find the picture of the FG he blocked VS UT this year. Hes got some ups for a 380+ guy.
    Not to comment on how good the guy might be, but he didn't leave the ground on the FG block.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Not to comment on how good the guy might be, but he didn't leave the ground on the FG block.
    True, but he did get a big push into the backfield.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast