Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tim teebow in the red and gold??/ilb spikes runs slow looks like a 3rd rounder

Default tim teebow in the red and gold??/ilb spikes runs slow looks like a 3rd rounder

crazy idea i know but with our coaching staff and we still dont know if cassels our franchise qb we could draft teebow with our second 2nd round pick for a qb with more heart then any player in years. what you guys think of having tebow back up cassel and be a project qb for haley and weis. just a thought... also just heard ilb spikes for the gators ran slow and now looks like no more then a third round pick so i guess what you guys think bout tebow and or spikes

They will definitely take a qb in this draft, just not tebow and not in the 3rd.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

the last person i want to see in a chiefs uniform is teabow....no way

The Chiefs might draft Tebow as a TE/flex if he dropped to the 4th. But he won't.

Tebow to the Jaguars in the 2nd is about the biggest lock of a pick that I've ever seen. The Jags need to sell tickets, they need a backup QB, and Floridians LOVE Tebow.

I have no issues with drafting Tebow if we could get him with 2B or later. I don't have a great deal of faith with Cassel since day one, but we should give Cassell this season to prove himself if not bye bye Cassell..IMO respectfully. We are building a team and I predict 2-3 SB's in next 10 years!!!!!!!!

Yes, we already have a QB for sure. The Chiefs led the league in dropped passes last year, so that is not our QB's fault. He actually did a lot better when Chambers came here and the line developed more. We need to focus on WR, Safety (Eric Berry) and line backer.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I doubt he'll be here next season!
    I think he's talking about Timmy.

I might go to watch Teabow get crushed by a LB'er or a DL. Anyone that goes from college to the NFL with the attitude of head first usually goes head first onto the cart to be carted off the field.

Teabow will NOT be a good QB and if I have to eat my words later I will. But he's inaccurate, has poor mechanics and if he's not running to the left side of the line or doing a jump pass he looks confused. Obviously I'm not a Teabow fan. As someone said I could see him filing the role of a TE but that's about it.

Tebow will not wear a Chiefs uniform next year. Carolina needs a QB since theirs was taken by the Browns. The only way I could see Tebow a Chief is if he were to become a Wildcat type player and that just isn't his aim. He spent 6 months learning how to do things in a more correct manner to improve his draft status which tells me he wants to be a QB fulltime. Matt Cassell is our QB and he is going to be a damn good one. He is one tough maverick!
    Chiefs Nation

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I think everyone keeps talking about a QB being drafted is that there is a opt out clause (supposedly) in Cassell's contract. Although, I dont see Pioli getting rid of Cassell any time soon. There is always the possibility though.

Enough with the QB threads......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast