Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tim teebow in the red and gold??/ilb spikes runs slow looks like a 3rd rounder

Default tim teebow in the red and gold??/ilb spikes runs slow looks like a 3rd rounder

crazy idea i know but with our coaching staff and we still dont know if cassels our franchise qb we could draft teebow with our second 2nd round pick for a qb with more heart then any player in years. what you guys think of having tebow back up cassel and be a project qb for haley and weis. just a thought... also just heard ilb spikes for the gators ran slow and now looks like no more then a third round pick so i guess what you guys think bout tebow and or spikes

HEY.

YO.

We talked already about how were not getting a QB. We have one, his name is Matt Cassel. If a QB can take a beating like he did last year, he will soon figure it out. But right now, were not getting a QB.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I doubt he'll be here next season!

seems you two have some different ideas lol

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    seems you two have some different ideas lol
    I don't think so, we know assuie and he likes Matt. He just typed something weird that we can't understand.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

lol might be the st pattys day getting to him

he impressed some at his pro day with his new throwing motion. I dont think that he will end up in KC. I think we need to focus on our bigger needs first then we can talk about a project QB.

Another QB thread..... Newsflash, this just in. Matt Cassel is our QB.

If Tebow fell to the 4th round, the Chiefs might take a flyer. But Tebow will be gone by the 2nd round. I'll bet anyone on this board $20 that he is drafted before round 3. I'll bet another $100 to your $20(5:1 odds) that he won't be drafted by the Chiefs.

Cassel is our QB, like it or not. I personally love it. He's going to be awesome.

I'm not as big on Cassel as some here are but he is still a work in progress, and will still improve a lot this year with a much improved OL, Running game, and better WR's.(and of course an OC)

IMO we have too many holes to fill to use a second on a QB. However I would not mind them picking one in the fifth.

I would to see a ILB in the second unless we pick McClain in the first. (I want Berry in the first) but do like McClain.

So many needs, and so few picks.

I said it before, ill say it again.

Will never happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast