Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Berry working out for the chiefs

Default Berry working out for the chiefs

Just heard on NFL network..Berry is working out for KC today...woot...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    If there were a rookie cap, this draft wouldn't be nearly so laoded. Many guys came out early because they know that a rookie pay scale will be part of the next collective bargaining agreement.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm in favor of a rookie pay scale as well. The fans are the people most hurt by what is going on.

The amount of money it takes for a family of 4 to see a Chiefs game is sickening. It's gotten way out of control. Meanwhile, owners and players are fighting over who gets more millions.
    I have decided that I am not bringing my family to KC this year for that reason. 4 days in KC is gong to cost me the same as going to Disneyland for 8 days all included.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have been on the Berry Bandwagon for a long time. Let's get this playmaker!

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    I have been on the Berry Bandwagon for a long time. Let's get this playmaker!

I can see the chiefs picking up berry then trading back into rd 1 to get a NT or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I can see the chiefs picking up berry then trading back into rd 1 to get a NT or something.
    That's something I never considered, but I would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I could see the CHIEFS trading out of the fifth and get a first and second round picks, therefor picking a NT in the first and a S in the second.

Even though I'm on the Berry Train, it would actually make more sense (dollar wise) to trade out of the fifth spot if Suh or Clausen is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    If there were a rookie cap, this draft wouldn't be nearly so laoded. Many guys came out early because they know that a rookie pay scale will be part of the next collective bargaining agreement.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm in favor of a rookie pay scale as well. The fans are the people most hurt by what is going on.

The amount of money it takes for a family of 4 to see a Chiefs game is sickening. It's gotten way out of control. Meanwhile, owners and players are fighting over who gets more millions.

I agree, I've got 4 kids, 2 boys ages 13 and 11 that eat, sleep, breathe,and play football and I can't afford to take the them to see their favorite team play.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This stuff reminds me of the Aaron Curry fervor

I hope we get Berry, but I'm waiting for that announcement I've gotten used to over the years....

"And with the fifth selection of the 2010 draft, the Kansas City Chiefs take Herman Lifschitz, Running Back, Northeast Missouri School of Beauty"

The genius and utter reality of this post gives me the willies...

So many times....
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have decided that I am not bringing my family to KC this year for that reason. 4 days in KC is gong to cost me the same as going to Disneyland for 8 days all included.
    Me to!! But then my wife changed my mind.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123