Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Eric Berry

Default Eric Berry

I just wanted to ask how it is that alot of people would love to have EB but some of the same people want to trade out of our pick.

One other thing is that so many people are caught on the money he will make if we pick him at #5, but we are going to have to pay that same money to someone why can't it be one of our biggest needed areas of the D.

If another D line guy is picked what % of the team salary will be used ON 3 GUYS?

I say Berry at #5, pay the man and watch the fireworks he can produce.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

can`t see pioli picking a safety at #5. alot of good safeties in the 2nd round. i see him picking a OL or NT,LB.
    But then again i wouldn`t feel bad if he did pick Berry.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Berry is a playmaker and can change the face of the defense. We need a high profile, high flying defense to punch the other team in the mouth and force turnovers. Draft Berry, and then get a line backer or NT and your are on your way! Remember we have three day one picks!

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    Berry is a playmaker and can change the face of the defense. We need a high profile, high flying defense to punch the other team in the mouth and force turnovers. Draft Berry, and then get a line backer or NT and your are on your way! Remember we have three day one picks!
    ...and on offense that needs work.

[QUOTE=buffman316;185311]Berry is a playmaker and can change the face of the defense. We need a high profile, high flying defense to punch the other team in the mouth and force turnovers. Draft Berry, and then get a line backer or NT and your are on your way! [B]Remember we have three day one picks![[/B]/QUOTE]

We could end up with Berry and more day one picks. I don't think Pioli will take a safety at 5 its just how he thinks. And with the way that things have turned out for him he has a reason to think that. But we could trade down and still get him. I am hopeing thats what we do.

i think the offense would be sufficient as is. when brady quinn, jamarcus russell and kyle orton are beating us with their arms, we need defensive help.

actually the first round IS the first day this year (oppose to last years 1st and 2nd which i peronally loved), then the second day is rounds 2-3, and the third day is rounds 4-7...

(copied and pasted from nfl.com/draft/2010) The NFL draft moves to primetime for the first time in 2010, with the first round taking place Thurs., April 22 at 7:30 p.m. ET, followed by the second and third rounds on Fri., April 23 at 6 p.m. ET. Rounds 4-7 will be held Sat., April 24 at 10 a.m. ET. Watch the entire draft live on NFL Network

Sorry, but the draft taking three days is just stupid. It just makes it more of an entertainment event than a draft.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Sorry, but the draft taking three days is just stupid. It just makes it more of an entertainment event than a draft.
    The NFL has to make as much money as possible before the holdout that seems imminent.

Resident Celebrity

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345