Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I think we miss Tony Gonzalez

Default I think we miss Tony Gonzalez

watching the begining of this video makes me miss watching him.

NFL Videos: Tony Gonzalez in studio

I'm sure Tony misses KC right now especially since he didn't make the Pro Bowl. I guess he just wasn't good enough in the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by KCSDFAN View Post
    I'm sure Tony misses KC right now especially since he didn't make the Pro Bowl. I guess he just wasn't good enough in the NFC.
    IN Atlanta they have other offensive weapons (in receiving) like roddy white so he passed to less.

Yeah, the first time he didn't make the pro bowl in about 10 years!

Later on in that show they asked TG to pick a sleeper Cinderella team for next season. He picked the Falcons. They said they don't count since they were in the playoffs 2 years ago. He said, "I'm picking them anyway." I was slightly offended. That was his perfect chance to give some props to his old team.

I don't think ATL will make the playoffs this year, and I think the Chiefs will make it. I would put money on that.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I miss Tony. He is the Joe Montana of TE's. The G.O.A.T.! Yes he did go to another team, but like all things nothing lasts for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Later on in that show they asked TG to pick a sleeper Cinderella team for next season. He picked the Falcons. They said they don't count since they were in the playoffs 2 years ago. He said, "I'm picking them anyway." I was slightly offended. That was his perfect chance to give some props to his old team.
    I always heard stories about TG being a bit of an A$s, seems like it might be true. I understand why you would say ATL but I think he does not want to say KC because that would be admitting he made a mistake by leaving!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I always heard stories about TG being a bit of an A, seems like it might be true. I understand why you would say ATL but I think he does not want to say KC because that would be admitting he made a mistake by leaving!!
    I have heard that 2 from a few people. But then you here stories the other way like when he saved that charger fan who was chokeing (insert chargers chokeing joke here) hard to tell unless you no the guy i guess.

While I have never met TG personally, I have exchanged words with him on twitter. He has always replied to any post I have initiated to him and has always been cordial. Even asking questions back at times...

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    While I have never met TG personally, I have exchanged words with him on twitter. He has always replied to any post I have initiated to him and has always been cordial. Even asking questions back at times...
    I just go by what I have heard around town when i am in KC. Like matthew said, I don;t know him nor have I had any contact with him so I don't really know. I haven't even Twittered him, or tweeted him, or skyped him, or e mailed him, or googled him, but he does not play for the Chiefs so I dont really care who he thinks is a sleeper team!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

...actually I did google him once, just to get some stats.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast