Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: brodie croyle

Default brodie croyle

after seeing third string qb traded from sd to seattle for a third and switching seconds. whitehurst is un proven third string qb. croyles been a starter id like to keep croyle but if someone offered me a third id have to take it

I personally have a man crush on Brodie..lol.. all kidding aside I think he is a better QB then Cassell.. I wouldnt let him go for anything less then a 2nd rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I personally have a man crush on Brodie..lol.. all kidding aside I think he is a better QB then Cassell.. I wouldnt let him go for anything less then a 2nd rd.
    SEVERE man crush!!!!! Could he have done what Cassel did in N.E.? I highly doubt it! You better get out to Patagonia and soak up some sun bro, I think your getting Brodie fever!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I think you need to take some time off, I suggest a week of drowning worms.

I am with Yzilla on this.

I have yet to see Croyle play on an NFL team. I hardly call what Herm was doing here a fair chance for any QB.

Injury-prone? Perhaps. But it's not easy to sell me on that, considering how "injury-prone" every QB that played for Herm seemed to be. Even those who had been considered among the toughest in the NFL prior to entering Herms offense.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I am with Yzilla on this.

I have yet to see Croyle play on an NFL team. I hardly call what Herm was doing here a fair chance for any QB.

Injury-prone? Perhaps. But it's not easy to sell me on that, considering how "injury-prone" every QB that played for Herm seemed to be. Even those who had been considered among the toughest in the NFL prior to entering Herms offense.
    I can agree to that, and I also like Croyle, when he is not breaky.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    SEVERE man crush!!!!! Could he have done what Cassel did in N.E.? I highly doubt it!
    I don't doubt it whatsoever. Just about any QB could've been successful under those standards. Cassel was working with a great O-line, the best coaching staff a QB could ask for, the best WR tandem in the league, and a defense/special teams that more than held their own.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Chiefsfan View Post
    agreed.
    ditto, and ditto

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I don't doubt it whatsoever. Just about any QB could've been successful under those standards. Cassel was working with a great O-line, the best coaching staff a QB could ask for, the best WR tandem in the league, and a defense/special teams that more than held their own.
    Really? Hmmm, great O line eh? Ya your right, he was only sacked 47 times!!!!!!!! Even under that pressure he still threw for almost 3700 yds. Brodie.........LOL I don't think so!

Brodie has been injury prone since high school I don't if I would call that bad luck or poor conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    SEVERE man crush!!!!! Could he have done what Cassel did in N.E.? I highly doubt it! You better get out to Patagonia and soak up some sun bro, I think your getting Brodie fever!
    I would not be shocked if he could. The truth is Brodie has never had the team around him that Matt did in N.E. so we don't no what he could do on a GOOD football team. Brodie's injury history is the only reason that I do doubt that he could. But we will never no.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast