Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: brodie croyle

Default brodie croyle

after seeing third string qb traded from sd to seattle for a third and switching seconds. whitehurst is un proven third string qb. croyles been a starter id like to keep croyle but if someone offered me a third id have to take it

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    ......sucks

agreed.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

LOL...

i think we would all be happy to get a 3rd rounder for Glass Man

The Chargers have been winners lately and have had lots of success finding QBs (Brees, Rivers, etc.). They can get 3rd round picks for guys like Whitehurst. We on the other hand would be lucky to get a 5th for Brodie Croyle. Him being labeled "injury prone" has really hurt his trade value.

I would take a 3rd rounder for him for sure. I like Brodie I think he could be a good qb the thing is injuries. However I will say that he is not the first QB to get hurt under Herm Edwards. But theres nothing to prove that he can stay on the field so to get something for him would be best for this team probley.

I still wouldn't mind seeing what he can do behind an offensive line. I honestly don't know if he is a good QB or not. I heard somewhere that his style of play suits Haleys/Weis offensive schme quite well. He's got an arm, maybe with some time he could prove to be a solid back up. Im no more sold on Gutierrez than Brodie.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I think Brodie played a hell of a game against the Ravens last year with a defensive man in his face the whole game. I think He should stay , he knows the system, hes got an arm and just had bad luck and a bad line blocking for him so far. Hes a very smart QB , He called the Touchdown pass to Castille last season which turned out to be a very great play .

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    LOL...

i think we would all be happy to get a 3rd rounder for Glass Man
    He took a beating in the Ravens game against probably the best defense in the league and almost won the damn game for us. Its not his fault we had a ****ty line since Vermeil left. how many QB's were injured in the past 4 years? hes a tough little **** and has a great arm. Give him a decent line to play behind before you judge the dude. Bad luck doesnt make him a ****ty QB.

As far as physical talents go, he's a better QB than Cassel. The only thing Cassel really has on him is money and the fact that he's not labeled injury prone. I'd like to see the QB position up for grabs this season. I'd like to see a true competition between the two. Better man gets the job.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast