Thread: So I had a thought about the Cheifs and their upcoming Superbowl

Default So I had a thought about the Cheifs and their upcoming Superbowl

I was just thinking...when Chiefs fans show up to the Super Bowl, and they do the National Anthem....

Will there be enough Chiefs fans, when they come to the part of the song...And the Home of the....Will we hear CHIEFS!!!!

It could happen, right?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Well, doesn't really matter how many Chiefs fans will be there...it will still be tradition to fill in 'Chiefs' appropriately, by each fan that is there and those watching on TV! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

When the Chiefs make it to the Superbowl
    I will sell my car, my neighbors car, the lady running down the street, and anything thats not tied down to get as many tickets to that game as possible to represent our KC Chiefs as best I can

Go Chiefs!!!!!!

I've thought alot about this in depth...truly searched my soul for the honest answer within myself. If I had the following choices which would I choose:

#1 Attend the Chiefs Super Bowl in person at another Stadium in another city.

#2 Attend a Chiefs Super Bowl celebration at Arrowhead in Kansas City, among thousands of Chiefs fans tailgating, watching the game on big screens.

I honestly can say I'd choose the Arrowhead Super Bowl Celebration. I believe for me personally, it would be more priceless and memorable, and more fun...all negative & positive factors considered. I'll prove it too, wait and see!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I've thought alot about this in depth...truly searched my soul for the honest answer within myself. If I had the following choices which would I choose:

#1 Attend the Chiefs Super Bowl in person at another Stadium in another city.

#2 Attend a Chiefs Super Bowl celebration at Arrowhead in Kansas City, among thousands of Chiefs fans tailgating, watching the game on big screens.

I honestly can say I'd choose the Arrowhead Super Bowl Celebration. I believe for me personally, it would be more priceless and memorable, and more fun...all negative & positive factors considered. I'll prove it too, wait and see!

Guess we'll see you there next year.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, doesn't really matter how many Chiefs fans will be there...it will still be tradition to fill in 'Chiefs' appropriately, by each fan that is there and those watching on TV! :)
    I'd say that. Although then again, I don't know the american national anthem too.