Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs OL!!

Hybrid View

This is a great article. I am not sure where they got the O line rankings, but it has me firmly believing there is no Defensive player more important that fixing this line. The facts are there even with Lilja and Wiegmann.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    This is a great article. I am not sure where they got the O line rankings, but it has me firmly believing there is no Defensive player more important that fixing this line. The facts are there even with Lilja and Wiegmann.
    IMO they will draft a RT, probably in the 3rd or 4th round. Hopefully a center/guard also.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    IMO they will draft a RT, probably in the 3rd or 4th round. Hopefully a center/guard also.
    I'd bet anything Vladamir Ducasse (RT) is our 2a pick. Pioli loves the guy, and he's just the massive anchor we need.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    I'd bet anything Vladamir Ducasse (RT) is our 2a pick. Pioli loves the guy, and he's just the massive anchor we need.
    That kid from Indiana could also be there as well when we pick in the 2nd.

I was on the Okung bandwagon at first, but this is a deep Tackle draft. I say we take Berry in the 1st, and a LT and WR or NT in the 2nd

I have read a lot of people thinking the O line is okay. I haven't seen any of those people disputing this article stating differently.

To me this article clearly shows that what people thougt they saw, wasn't so rose colored.

This oline needs help in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I have read a lot of people thinking the O line is okay. I haven't seen any of those people disputing this article stating differently.

To me this article clearly shows that what people thougt they saw, wasn't so rose colored.

This oline needs help in a big way.
    IMO the OL isn't as bad as initially advertised, but its still pretty bad. They went from awful last year, to almost decent now. I still think we need to upgrade at LT so Albert can move over to RT and O'CALLIGHAN can come off the bench

How nice would this line look if we took a LT at #5 or further down in a trade and perhaps get one of Charlie's boys from ND in OG Olsen later and have:

LT:Bulaga/Okung
    LG:Waters/Olsen
    C:Wiegman/Niswanger
    RG:Lilja/Olsen
    RT:Albert/O'Callahan

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    How nice would this line look if we took a LT at #5 or further down in a trade and perhaps get one of Charlie's boys from ND in OG Olsen later and have:

LT:Bulaga/Okung
    LG:Waters/Olsen
    C:Wiegman/Niswanger
    RG:Lilja/Olsen
    RT:Albert/O'Callahan
    That does look good, but my guess is that Pioli will be looking to make the defense better first. What is the most important position in a 3-4 defense? What is our weakest position in the 3-4? Why would you pass up a chance to get the best one in the draft?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast