Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Trade theory-Very Possible

Default Great Trade theory-Very Possible

If Jimmy Clausen falls to us-
    We trade with Buffalo and swap second round picks and we give them a 5th and they give us a 3rd.
    So it would look like this-
    Chiefs

Bills

I think this is very doable and if this offer is on the table we should take it, that way we would have-
    and 2 5th rounders
    that is solid

What do you guys think?

We would probably then target McClain, Earl Thomas, Brian Bulaga, or even Dan Williams with the first pick

Personally, I would love it we also traded Dorsey for a later mid to late first rounder.

The Texans, vikings, Colts, and Saints could all use a defensive tackle ready to contribute. If we got their first and third (essentially a fourth), we could go:

1A Bulaga/Campbell
    1B Cody
    2A Jerry Hughes
    2B Golden Tate or Nate Allen
    3 Micah Johnson?

personally id like to see McLAIN taken by us.we need a dominating lb bad,have not had one really since the great one(we all know who that was)

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    Personally, I would love it we also traded Dorsey for a later mid to late first rounder.

The Texans, vikings, Colts, and Saints could all use a defensive tackle ready to contribute. If we got their first and third (essentially a fourth), we could go:

1A Bulaga/Campbell
    1B Cody
    2A Jerry Hughes
    2B Golden Tate or Nate Allen
    3 Micah Johnson?
    Are you crazy? No one's going to trade a mid-1st for Dorsey! We'd be lucky to get a low 2nd for him, due to the very deep draft pool and Dorsey's pretty pedestrian play so far. As we're not going to trade Dorsey for a low 2nd, he's going to be a Chief in 2010.

I think if Dorsey was going to be traded it would have been at the start of the FA IMO he's not going anywhere this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Are you crazy? No one's going to trade a mid-1st for Dorsey! We'd be lucky to get a low 2nd for him, due to the very deep draft pool and Dorsey's pretty pedestrian play so far. As we're not going to trade Dorsey for a low 2nd, he's going to be a Chief in 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I think if Dorsey was going to be traded it would have been at the start of the FA IMO he's not going anywhere this season.
    I agree. Much more likely to see a draft day deal involving DJ, and I doubt that happens either.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I agree DJ is one that I realy could see being moved. I think that Dorsey was good enough last season that they are going to keep him. Or at least his value was shown the game he missed and the brownies ran all over us. Hes going to be a chief this season. DJ for whatever reason is not a guy that fits into Haleys plans. He might be moved.

They better not let Dorsey go.You guys know it takes D-tackles,a few years to get good.He played pretty good last year.Not great but good.Next year should be a great year for him.Exspecailly if we get a dominate NT.GO CHIEFS

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I agree DJ is one that I realy could see being moved. I think that Dorsey was good enough last season that they are going to keep him. Or at least his value was shown the game he missed and the brownies ran all over us. Hes going to be a chief this season. DJ for whatever reason is not a guy that fits into Haleys plans. He might be moved.
    I completely agree with both statements. Dorsey I think is going to be a very serviceable NT, and to think about a rotation between him and someone like Dan Williams is mouthwatering. DJ can play well but for some reason has fallen out of favor with Haley it seems. Talented, big name player=something good in return. Make the deal and don't let DJ sit on the bench.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast