Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs 49ers

Default Chiefs vs 49ers

Hey guys,

We are going to be reserving our priority seating for the Chiefs vs 49ers in the next couple of days. I have sent pms to all who have shown interest and we have 22 tickets being ordered so far. I will let you all know the date fo the game as soon as it is announced. Anyone who is interested in attending that wishes to be added to the list send me a PM. Orders can be placed later but we may not all get seated together. Its gonna be a wicked party starting the Friday and going until Monday morning after watching the Chiefs beat some 49er a$$!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You know I quit drinking right?
    Sweet, 3 of us can drink Diet Coke. No I didn't know...been a bit busy with the new job.

Need :candietcoke smilie
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Sweet, 3 of us can drink Diet Coke. No I didn't know...been a bit busy with the new job.

Need :candietcoke smilie
    Indeed we do.

I didn't get a PM either, but I think you know I'm going! As far as I know Kelly said he's gonna try and make down for this one too.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Those who didnt get PMs, its because you never told me you wanted tickets for sure.

New Coaches!!! New Players!!! New Arrowhead!!! - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

So here is who i have for tickets. These need to be for sure orders, can not be cancelled so if u r not sure, let me know now.

Canada 7 tickets
    Yzilla ? Tickets
    ConnieJo 2 Tickets
    Ryfo18 2 tickets
    TornadoSpotter 4 Tickets
    Stricken721 2 Tickets
    Coach 1 ticket
    Rbedgood 1 ticket (even though he banned me and is a 49ers fan)

Anyone else interested let me know ASAP as I will be putting in the order and deposit on Friday.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thanks for organizing Canada, you the man! Does everyone usually stay in the same hotel too? I've got family in the area, but would do the hotel thing if that's where the party is!

I sooooo wish I could figure out a safe way to temporarily dye my hair true Chiefs red with yellow/gold streaks in it for this CC event!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Thanks for organizing Canada, you the man! Does everyone usually stay in the same hotel too? I've got family in the area, but would do the hotel thing if that's where the party is!
    I can get a deal on rooms at the Clarion Sports Complex (formerly Holiday Inn sports Complex) across the street from the stadium. Usually about $70-$80 a night. I will be reserving rooms for anyone who wants them once the schedule is out. We try and all stay in the same hotel so it turns out to be a pretty good party. The first one we did was awesome and I cant wait to get all the Crowders together again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I can get a deal on rooms at the Clarion Sports Complex (formerly Holiday Inn sports Complex) across the street from the stadium. Usually about $70-$80 a night. I will be reserving rooms for anyone who wants them once the schedule is out. We try and all stay in the same hotel so it turns out to be a pretty good party. The first one we did was awesome and I cant wait to get all the Crowders together again!!
    Count me in for a hotel room where everyone else is staying! I don't want the worry of driving an hour & a half back home, 2 hrs if traffic is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I sooooo wish I could figure out a safe way to temporarily dye my hair true Chiefs red with yellow/gold streaks in it for this CC event!
    I got some stuff for ya!! We will get you all painted up!!

ps to all those I told my family was coming with me, plans have changed. I gave the kids the option of Kansas City or Disneyworld and they chose disney. Stupid kids.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast