Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Stadiums of the NFL

Default Stadiums of the NFL

This is from a photo gallery on NFL.com

Keep an eye out for Arrowhead. They're by far the best photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Both the Niners and Radiers need some MAJOR upgrades.
    Why is a newbie digging up old threads, I hope you have properly introduce your self, I will check.

Just looking around and found this thread.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Just looking around and found this thread.

Figures...Raider fans only like the threads with pictures!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Cute... did you come up with that all by yourself?

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Cute... did you come up with that all by yourself?
    Yeah, its real tough finding ways to make fun of raider fans!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, its real tough finding ways to make fun of raider fans!!
    Yawn.....let me know when your ready to have an adult conversation. I came in quite civilly. To be honest, I don't care for the juvenile banter from either side. I actually get quite bored with it. I rather have the teams settle it on the field. If your team wins...kuddos. As of now, the Raiders beat your beloved Chiefs in a thriller....then flatten them in front of the Chiefs home crowd. If you wish to talk football, I am game. I have left positive comments on some other threads....ala...."biggest misconception" and another thread about Jamal Charles. I love the rivalry between the Chiefs and Raiders, I am not oblivious to the hate between the teams and fans. Then again, this is your site, and if you wish to make a fool of yourself , well... You have that right. Go Raiders!
    Last edited by Yoda; 06-13-2011 at 03:10 AM.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Figures...Raider fans only like the threads with pictures!!
    See the little smilie face and that bananas with a beer saying Cheers??

Yawn.....let me know when your ready to have an adult conversation. I came in quite civilly. To be honest, I don't care for the juvenile banter from either side. I actually get quite bored with it. I rather have the teams settle it on the field. If your team wins...kuddos. As of now, the Raiders beat your beloved Chiefs in a thriller....then flatten them in front of the Chiefs home crowd. If you wish to talk football, I am game. I have left positive comments on some other threads....ala...."biggest misconception" and another thread about Jamal Charles. I love the rivalry between the Chiefs and Raiders, I am not oblivious to the hate between the teams and fans. Then again, this is your site, and if you wish to make a fool of yourself , well... You have that right. Go Raiders!
    Its called a joke pumpkin, perhaps you would like to lighten up a bit and not be such a fu*kin; suck.

See the little smilie face and that bananas with a beer saying Cheers??

Its called a joke pumpkin, perhaps you would like to lighten up a bit and not be such a fu*kin; suck.
    It is rather apparent that indeed you are not ready. I am done with this conversation. Cheers!

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

It is rather apparent that indeed you are not ready. I am done with this conversation. Cheers!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456