Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check out my new boots! YEEHAW! How could I not?!!

Default Check out my new boots! YEEHAW! How could I not?!!

The boots below were listed on Ebay...crafted by Corral Boots, one of my favorite brands for unique Cowboy Boots. They're brand new, but 'distressed' intentionally as part of the design to look vintage.

Corral Boots are too expensive for my budget to buy in retail Western Stores, so I check for listings on Ebay from time to time. There's a retailer that lists on Ebay whom buys Corrals overstock, defective, or prototype designs Corral decides not to produce for retail sale, prototypes are RARE.

I hesitated bidding, being responsible with always watching my pennies...but shoot, I've not bought myself anything in a very long time! These are RARE prototype's too, in fact, the only ones I've EVER seen like them, one of a kind! That wasn't the reason my heart desired them so much though...it was their specific theme of design! I'd never have an opportunity again, since they're prototypes, and in my size too!

I love unique Cowboy Boots, and I love my Chiefs...seriously, these boots were screaming my name!!! They wouldn't stop, I even slept on it, they even screamed at me in my dreams too!

So...I bid on them and won them this afternoon! YEEHAW!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Nice boots. They look very American! Awesome!

Those are awesome! If I could wear that size of boot I would be stealing them from you haha. You should definitely wear those for the Chiefs Vs. 49ers game.

Resident Celebrity

Well, I'm sure they're not pleasing to the eye for everyone, especially with their being the distressed look, but I love them! They ROCK!!

I buy men's boots more often than women's. Many of the women's styles are what I define as being too girly or cutesy for my taste. Corral usually crafts their boots to be uni-sex, so that's probably why they're one of my favorite boot makers.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I noticed the indian arrows first, didn't realize those were Chiefs heads on the upper shafts right away, haha. When I realized it my eyes widened like a kid on Christmas morning, lol. I even said out loud, WHOA! Those are Chiefs heads! hahaha

Great Boots!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Those are awesome! If I could wear that size of boot I would be stealing them from you haha. You should definitely wear those for the Chiefs Vs. 49ers game.
    A delayed thought, haha. I would love to wear them to Arrowhead for the 49er's game, showing off them & my Chiefs passion, haha. It will depend on the time of year though, as most Cowboy Boots tend to be a bit slick on ice/snow. As well, I usually wear my Chiefs tennis shoes to games, cause of all the beer spilled & it making for slick surfaces also.

That said, with knowing I'll have my own personal paramedic and nurse to fix any falling injuries at the 49er's game...due to wearing Cowboy Boots on known slick surface's...I'm willing to take the risk, hahaha. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    A delayed thought, haha. I would love to wear them to Arrowhead for the 49er's game, showing off them & my Chiefs passion, haha. It will depend on the time of year though, as most Cowboy Boots tend to be a bit slick on ice/snow. As well, I usually wear my Chiefs tennis shoes to games, cause of all the beer spilled & it making for slick surfaces also.

That said, with knowing I'll have my own personal paramedic and nurse to fix any falling injuries at the 49er's game...due to wearing Cowboy Boots on known slick surface's...I'm willing to take the risk, hahaha. :)
    Nice boots! You got to a least bring them to show us.

Those are BIG PIMPIN Connie!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

We'll just carry you, that way you can wear them and won't have to worry about slipping.

Resident Celebrity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast