Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Denver Broncos...

Default The Denver Broncos...

So i recently moved to Denver (really loving it... but obviously i just hate the broncos...) and got a job working for an ISP in the area.... just so happens the Denver Broncos are making a huge fuss about their account and they all want individual accounts for their employees instead of just one big Denver Broncos account (doesn't make any sense, and its a huge pain for my boss to create 50 accounts when their just needs to be one)...

Anyways, my boss got to set up Josh McDaniel's account today, and all my co-workers were talking about how much they hate McDaniels and how they think the Broncos suck w/ him as coach.... I couldn't help but just feel all warm inside knowing Broncos fans hate where their franchise is going lol....

So bottom line is, they all hate McDaniels, and we all made a ton of jokes why we should just discontinue their service lol...

Thats about all i got for you today. Hope someone finds it as amusing as I do lol...

Chiefs are ready to take over the AFC West and i can't wait....

Haha, thats great.

I still think Denver fans should give McDoush some time. Look at Haley. Most people B*tched and complained about stupid coaching decisions. But now look were Haley is at.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Haha, thats great.

I still think Denver fans should give McDoush some time. Look at Haley. Most people B*tched and complained about stupid coaching decisions. But now look were Haley is at.
    Where's he at? Until he can, at least, turn out a winning season I'd say the jury is still out on Haley. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Where's he at? Until he can, at least, turn out a winning season I'd say the jury is still out on Haley. JMHO
    I am talking about the addition of Crenel and Wiess. Even Dink fans think its bad ***.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I am talking about the addition of Crenel and Wiess. Even Dink fans think its bad ***.
    Point well taken.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

I am in total agreement, Todd has not done anything yet, I am glad that he finally got some coaches to help out, but now he needs to show me improvement, major improvement.

Your boss got to set up McDaniels on April Fools day? Man, I would have had to pulled something if I was your boss haha.

I doubt he got to actually talk to Coach McD, but he was in contact with a number of people over there.... lol that would have been a seriously awesome april fools joke ryfo

:)

cool avatar beating each other... how do you get stuff like that??
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am in total agreement, Todd has not done anything yet, I am glad that he finally got some coaches to help out, but now he needs to show me improvement, major improvement.
    That, too, is a good point. We know that Crenel and Wiess are proven coaches; now it's time for Haley to begin showing he is worth his salt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast