Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BW's comments on BA

Which leads to my agument; Drafting Eric Berry becasue Safety is the most desperate position on the team right now and he will probably be a long term solution!

i agree with him 100%. look at the second half of the season, the offensive line play was much improved. its amazing what a running back who's not satisfied with 3 yards per carry can do for the team.

if anything i thought our biggest needs on the line were center and RG...... and we addressed those already. lets start thinking defense

I think at this point, I think we should draft Berry and if we take an OT it should be by trading back into the 1st round and taking Anthony Davis or Charles Brown.

Sorry Mr. Waters. I don't trust your judgement on this. I don't think Albert is a left tackle.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

What else is Waters going to say? He knows as well as everyone else that Albert sucked last year! In fact, Waters sucked last year too!!! I said it before that I am a big fan of Brian Waters off the field. He has done so many great things in the community and is very generous with his time. However, he struggled big time last year along with Albert. I believe they will at least look at Albert somewhere else if he has not improved DRAMATICALLY by the time the season starts. As for Waters, he better worry about himself and the job he needs to be doing or he may find his butt on the bench in a back up roll depending on how the draft goes. JMO

I have to say too perhaps Waters is worried he is going to lose his job to Albert...
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    I have to say too perhaps Waters is worried he is going to lose his job to Albert...
    Ding Ding Ding. Here is the winner. Waters has steadily decreased since Roaf has left. He is becoming a liablitly.

Waters is always opening his mouth to defend the line, but his play and the play of the line recently has backed up his optomism or critisim of those he getting defensive with.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    i agree with him 100%. look at the second half of the season, the offensive line play was much improved. its amazing what a running back who's not satisfied with 3 yards per carry can do for the team.

if anything i thought our biggest needs on the line were center and RG...... and we addressed those already. lets start thinking defense

I agree w/ Brian Waters

100 %

Albert is a very capable LT, it's difficult when you have to learn a new playbook every year, switching through QB's every year, no running game, bad WR's, and no help w/ other offensive linemen
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast