You can call me crazy or what ever...
But I think Berry will fall to the second round.
Here is why.
1. Rams - They need more things than just a QB.
2. Lions - Stronger need than safteies at hand, like OL and DL
3. Bucs - They need a DL or OL.
4. Redskins - Need help at OL so they can have a successful offense.
5. Chiefs - Scott has rules when drafting.
6. Seahawks - Matt Hasselbeck is always on the run. There looking at an OL, and if they were going to draft a saftey, it would be Taylor Mays; due to the connection with Pete Carrol.
7. Browns - They are looking at QB issues first.
8. Raiders - Al Davis doesn't understand the draft. Nuff said.
9. Bills - QB? They have a decent secondary.
10. Jaguars - My guess is they would pick a corner, not a saftey.
11. Donks - MCDainels is an offensive kind of guy. I bet they boot Marshall and draft a WR.
12. Dolphins - Lost Joey Porter, looking for replacement.
13. 49ner's - Probably going to be a front 7 kind of guy.
14. Seahawks - same really
15. NYG - Not really sure what they need. But they might look toward LB or DT.
16. Titans - Vince needs some help at WR, and they could use a DT as well.
Ok, so I could go on with this, but you get my drift. Most other teams need a saftey that bad. We don't even need one THAT bad. Not that we don't need one.
Point is I think Berry is going to fall to the second round.