Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: life without berry

Default life without berry

ok everyone and there dog knows i want berry....but.... if we do go another way we still have to get some safetys. so who do you want? i really like rolle gonna be a good character player smart as they come and a athletic freak. if not him ilike mays who else do we have a shot at if we dont take one with our first

I prefer Mays myself although I'd be very happy with Berry joining the Chiefs. Regardless I am hoping we snag Rolle at some point later in the draft. More opinions anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    ok everyone and there dog knows i want berry....but.... if we do go another way we still have to get some safetys. so who do you want? i really like rolle gonna be a good character player smart as they come and a athletic freak. if not him ilike mays who else do we have a shot at if we dont take one with our first
    Rolle is not an athletic freak. He's too slow to be a great safety, isn't spectacular in any one aspect of his game, and probably won't be in the league very long.

Guys like Chad Jones, Darrell Stuckey, and Harry Coleman should be around in the 3rd and 4th rounds. They'd immediately upgrade either the SS or FS spot.

Nate Allen
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

yea ur prob right bout rolle except same things were said bout bob sanders and when healthy hes a beast

Taylor Mays got burnt more than he blew guys up! No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Taylor Mays got burnt more than he blew guys up! No thanks.
    Hmmm... with the right combination and coaching this man can be a force such as the league has never seen, IMO of course.

Smackmouth D and the Chiefs sounds excellent to me.

I don't necessarily see him as the focal point of our D if we get him but a major cog lambasting someone trying to get that extra yard.... would be excellent.

I would be happy with Taylor Mays playing a more traditional SS roll. Playing closer to the line as a 5th LB that drops into coverage alot. I wouldnt trust him alone in the middle of the field to cover the deep pass.

I would love for him to fall to us in the beginning of the 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    I think it's the same with me.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Hmmm... with the right combination and coaching this man can be a force such as the league has never seen, IMO of course.

Smackmouth D and the Chiefs sounds excellent to me.

I don't necessarily see him as the focal point of our D if we get him but a major cog lambasting someone trying to get that extra yard.... would be excellent.
    He would be a liability because that's all he looks for, the big hit. He would need help on virtually every play. We have had sooooo many problems over the years getting beat deep, I don't think we need to add to the problem. IMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast