Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I guess its official Okung is going to Washington

Default I guess its official Okung is going to Washington

Filed to ESPN: Donovan McNabb has been traded to the Washington Redskins. Compensation still unknown. But McNabb's a Redskin.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Unless Washington trades down with a Clausen team, and tries to take Dez Bryant (which wouldn't be a bad pickup for them) its about 99.999% that they take Okung.

Quote Originally Posted by slimdagreat View Post
    Unless Washington trades down with a Clausen team, and tries to take Dez Bryant (which wouldn't be a bad pickup for them) its about 99.999% that they take Okung.
    Yep.

I've heard rumors of Philly trying to trade all the way down from 24 to get Berry.

I was interested in seeing how Shanarat drafed historically. I always remembered him drafting either a CB or safety rather early in the drafts. Then I ran across this very thorough analysis. It is pretty obvious based on this report and already discussed here, that Mr. Okung will definately be gone before our pick.

Analysis of Shanahan's Draft Tendencies in Denver - BGObsession.com

Unless the Lions take him, at which point Washington most likely trades down to someone that wants McCoy or Suh, whichever is available. In that case we would be in an excellent position to trade with Philly if they really want Berry. They have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Unless the Lions take him, at which point Washington most likely trades down to someone that wants McCoy or Suh, whichever is available. In that case we would be in an excellent position to trade with Philly if they really want Berry. They have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds.
    That would be sweet.

I'm convinced Detroit is set with Backus at LT, and they just bolstered their OL even more today by trading for Sims.

That would be sweet.

I'm convinced Detroit is set with Backus at LT, and they just bolstered their OL even more today by trading for Sims.
    Yeah I saw that shortly after my last post. Probably not likely they go Okung now. I think there is still a chance Okung falls to us, but I don't know why the Redskins wouldn't take him.

If the Lions don't take Okung, he will be in a Redskins Jersey... What did Shanny do after he drafted Jay culter???... He drafted Ryan Clady!!!

Which leads me to believe that he will go for Okung, who many have compared to Ryan Clady.

As for the chiefs... I think if we can trade out, we will definitely do that.. If not, I think they'll end up taking Rolando McClain.

If the NE Pats weren't afraid to use the 10th pick in the 2008 draft on Jerod Mayo, i don't think Scott will hesitate to take another LB 5 picks before.... remember, he's not afraid to reach.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123