Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McNabb to Redskins

I don't know what the Eagles are thinking. Doesn't make much sense to me at all.

well, i bet the skins don't take clausen now

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    well, i bet the skins don't take clausen now
    Exactly what I'm thinking.

I personally wouldn't have made this trade becasuse I think McNabb has something left to give. But it's their decision and for all I know this could have been the trade of the year for them.

The Chiefs pick has now become more valuable since Washington won't be needing a quarterback. We should be lucky in some ways that McNabb isn't coming to the AFC West.

Resident Celebrity

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Exactly what I'm thinking.

I personally wouldn't have made this trade becasuse I think McNabb has something left to give. But it's their decision and for all I know this could have been the trade of the year for them.
    He might have something left to give but he is getting older! He is 33 atm and so why not get something for him? I think it was a bad trade though being that Philly is getting a 2nd this year and not a 2nd next year. I have read that hey wanted a 1st for him. So why not hold out for 2 2nds? Either way Reid is talking about how good of a guy he is for the community so they keep the dog fighting/killing Vick instead! Way to go Reid! Keep the better QB and better person in your city! Not only that but he trades him to a division rival! Its like we would trade Cassell to Denver!

traded to a divison rival guess the Eagles think he does not have a lot left in the tank. This one surprised me.

Suprised me that they let him stay in the division. Doesnt suprise me that they let him go. Eagles are so hi on Cobb that they cant stand it. They want him on the field. Getting a high second and a third next year is just as good as most firsts. Better than a first round pick from Minnisota. They had to get ride of one of the three and noone wanted Vick.
    Great pickup for Washington. But what is their long term fix. Possable they still take Clausen at 4 and develope him behind McNabb.

Philly fans are one of the worst.

McNabb has offered so much to them in the past years, and yet the treat him like crap. I was watch NFLN and all these Philly fans are like we should have NEVER brought him in.

He is a good QB that hardly gets any repect. I blame the coach for their playoff losses.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I heard as soon as the trade happened, Eagles fans starting making "Kevin Kolb sucks" signs.

Haha not really, but it seems like that's their mentality sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast