Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Cuppy Cake kid! THE CUTENESSS!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default Cuppy Cake kid! THE CUTENESSS!!!!!!!


    0 Not allowed!
    I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CUTE THIS KID IS! IT'S UNBELIEVABLE, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING EVVVVVEEERRRR THIS CUTE!!!!

    HEHEHEHEHE!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysqh1uzqGrc&feature=related"]YouTube- Chubby cuppy cake boy[/ame]

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yeah, that's how my daughter's dad is, or should just say my x-hubby.

    He began taking HBP med's shortly before his heart attack scare Feb. 2007. For the last few yrs his face was always red, even with HBP med's. He was overweight 50-75 lbs based upon Dr's guidelines...but he lost weight after Feb. 2007.

    He became afraid of death after his heart attack scare...he'd have panic attacks & nightmares. He began fasting to lose weight, rather than a balanced diet plan. He was cutting off his nose to spite his face though...in his mind being healthy just meant losing weight, not losing it in a healthy way.

    His daily diet for well over a year in 2007-2008...was one piece of fruit for lunch, a salad for dinner. He also has a coffee habit...literally 12 cups of coffee daily at 16 oz each...from 6 AM until about 2 PM...then he stops the coffee. So coffee was part of his diet too...toss in a pint of Jim Beam straight from the bottle in late afternoon to early evening each day, lol.

    Trust me...caffienism, Jim Beam daily, and fasting on top of clinical depression...made for one wired & raging crazy man out of control. His behavior was/is somewhat represented by these smiley's:



    or this one going 100 mph, haha.
    Sounds like he was having a really tough time losing weight.

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Sounds like he was having a really tough time losing weight.
    Oh no, he lost weight easy and quick with not eating anything more than a piece of fruit and a salad each day. Once he lost the weight he would sometimes eat a bit more, but if he gained more than a couple pounds back...he'd return to only a piece of fruit & salad each day.

    He became so obsessed with his weight, he habitually weighed himself 3 times a day...morning, noon, and evening. He wasn't anorexic, but his obsession with weight became similiar to someone who is anorexic...he'd be thin, but still see himself as being in his words "fat".

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Oh no, he lost weight easy and quick with not eating anything more than a piece of fruit and a salad each day. Once he lost the weight he would sometimes eat a bit more, but if he gained more than a couple pounds back...he'd return to only a piece of fruit & salad each day.

    He became so obsessed with his weight, he habitually weighed himself 3 times a day...morning, noon, and evening. He wasn't anorexic, but his obsession with weight became similiar to someone who is anorexic...he'd be thin, but still see himself as being in his words "fat".
    Oh. That's actually worse.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    My kids weren't overweight as kids, but my daughter became overweight in her late teens, early 20's...has remained such. She overeats, and blames it on inheriting her dad's metabolism and over-eating tendencies, love of all food. She hates being over-weight, but doesn't make an effort not to be either, so far.

    I worry about her health too. As we age our metabolisms tend to slow down any way...so if one is already overweight at a young age, they likely will only become moreso with age. The heavier one is, the more difficult it becomes to lose it, the body wears out easy with any exertion.
    Exactly Connie; I'm over weight and it's all of my own making. The problem is that I'm on a see-food diet - I see food and eat it. Morbid obesity places a tremendous strain on the heart not to mention a whole host of related major health issues.


  6. #25
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Exactly Connie; I'm over weight and it's all of my own making. The problem is that I'm on a see-food diet - I see food and eat it. Morbid obesity places a tremendous strain on the heart not to mention a whole host of related major health issues.
    My x-hubby was like that too Chiefster..."see food & eat it", but he also couldn't stop. He would eat until he made himself miserably sick. IE: Thanksgiving I knew to make him two extra pumpkin pies...cause he'd eat two entire pies before family even arrived for afternoon dinner. If I made a pot of ham n beans & cornbread for dinner...he'd eat the entire pot in one evening. He just couldn't stop till all the food was gone. He always said he thought he had an eating disorder, which likely he did.

    He wasn't 'that' over-weight though, considering the amount of food he would eat. I never thought so anyway...most of his weight was in his belly, which is common, especially at our age. He stayed fairly active with work & such, so that helped him burn off much of what he consumed I think.

    After his heart attack scare he became obsessed with not eating, the complete opposite of how he use to eat. One is as bad as the other related to being healthy...fasting & not eating properly can harm also, especially when drinking as much coffee & alcohol as he was on an empty stomach. He developed ulcers & acid reflux also.

    Heck, there were thousands who developed heart trouble, some even lost life...related to the Atkins diet and eliminating carbs & fats completely from their diets. The heart and body require some carbs & fat to function properly & be healthy. That's what Cardiologists & Dr's say any way.

    I think the old basic rule we were taught in school is likely still the best theory when it comes to healthy eating...eat balanced meals including portions from all food groups. That said, I don't do that either...I tend to be a junk food junkie at times, moreso since becoming single. Cooking homemade meals like I did when married isn't as feasible single. I eat mostly frozen foods now...such as Fridays Potato Skins, pizza, haha. I also drink too much Diet Dr. Pepper...never been a coffee or tea drinker.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    My x-hubby was like that too Chiefster..."see food & eat it", but he also couldn't stop. He would eat until he made himself miserably sick. IE: Thanksgiving I knew to make him two extra pumpkin pies...cause he'd eat two entire pies before family even arrived for afternoon dinner. If I made a pot of ham n beans & cornbread for dinner...he'd eat the entire pot in one evening. He just couldn't stop till all the food was gone. He always said he thought he had an eating disorder, which likely he did.

    He wasn't 'that' over-weight though, considering the amount of food he would eat. I never thought so anyway...most of his weight was in his belly, which is common, especially at our age. He stayed fairly active with work & such, so that helped him burn off much of what he consumed I think.

    After his heart attack scare he became obsessed with not eating, the complete opposite of how he use to eat. One is as bad as the other related to being healthy...fasting & not eating properly can harm also, especially when drinking as much coffee & alcohol as he was on an empty stomach. He developed ulcers & acid reflux also.

    Heck, there were thousands who developed heart trouble, some even lost life...related to the Atkins diet and eliminating carbs & fats completely from their diets. The heart and body require some carbs & fat to function properly & be healthy. That's what Cardiologists & Dr's say any way.

    I think the old basic rule we were taught in school is likely still the best theory when it comes to healthy eating...eat balanced meals including portions from all food groups. That said, I don't do that either...I tend to be a junk food junkie at times, moreso since becoming single. Cooking homemade meals like I did when married isn't as feasible single. I eat mostly frozen foods now...such as Fridays Potato Skins, pizza, haha. I also drink too much Diet Dr. Pepper...never been a coffee or tea drinker.
    Yeah, ya know I think the biggest problem with our current society is that we are too much into instant gratification. We want what we want, when we want it; all the while doing as little as possible to get it. That is why so many people have put off trying to live a healthy life style, maintaining healthy weights, eating healthy foods for fad diets and quick fixes. I will say this much for the Atkins diet though; many do not understand it. It is not about cutting out carbs completely; it is about reducing the amount of carbs and increasing healthy proteins and then slowly increasing the "good" carb intake - such as you get through whole grains.


  8. #27
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I don't know much about the Atkins diet, other than when so many people began having heart trouble & it made all the major news reports. I remember seeing a Cardiologist talk about it on CNN, explaining how the heart & body needed some fat & carbs to remain healthy, but I didn't catch much of the interview other than that.

    I had friends who went on the Atkins diet, but I can't say they understood it...as when they explained would say they weren't allowed any fat or carbs, it was all protein only. Many likely went on the diet by hearsay...listening to others talk about it, rather than actually looking into it themself.

    I agree totally...we've become a very impatient sociey, and I fear it's going to become worse with each generation.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I don't know much about the Atkins diet, other than when so many people began having heart trouble & it made all the major news reports. I remember seeing a Cardiologist talk about it on CNN, explaining how the heart & body needed some fat & carbs to remain healthy, but I didn't catch much of the interview other than that.

    I had friends who went on the Atkins diet, but I can't say they understood it...as when they explained would say they weren't allowed any fat or carbs, it was all protein only. Many likely went on the diet by hearsay...listening to others talk about it, rather than actually looking into it themself.

    I agree totally...we've become a very impatient sociey, and I fear it's going to become worse with each generation.
    I agree and believe that technology facilitates much of the prevailing attitude.


  10. #29
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,339
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I agree and believe that technology facilitates much of the prevailing attitude.
    Stupid computers!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Stupid computers!!
    Dumb Internet!


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Canada Upside Down Cake.
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 04:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •