Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Visit For Dan Williams!!

Hybrid View

They don't need to visit with him, they already know they're taking him

maybe this can kill the talk about reaching for him at #5

Quote Originally Posted by slimdagreat View Post
    maybe this can kill the talk about reaching for him at #5
    I'd go the other way and say that is who they are going to pick.

smokescreens... I me there is numerous articles stating that Pioli hates the thought of draft a safety at #5 yet some people still he we will. I guess with that logic by not having him visit he top on our board.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    smokescreens... I me there is numerous articles stating that Pioli hates the thought of draft a safety at #5 yet some people still he we will. I guess with that logic by not having him visit he top on our board.
    Read this to yourself really slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Read this to yourself really slow.
    Other than the obvious poor typing, gramatical errors and confusing structure.

I still get what I meant to say. Basically, I was saying sarcastically... It means nothing, there are many on this forum that have read in black and white that Pioli does not want to pick a safety with a 5th over all, yet they still believe it will happen. Just because a guy does not visit does not mean he is off the board.

No one knows what the Chiefs are thinking. He may be #1 on the board, but leaks like this article make it look like the Chiefs do not care. Berry may be #1 on the list. Who knows.

ugh. i just want the draft to happen. I can't take any more of this kind of news.

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    ugh. i just want the draft to happen. I can't take any more of this kind of news.
    LOL... Im with ya. 11 more days or something like that? I just wish they would keep the draft format the way it was last year (2 days, first day is first 2 rounds)... with i think 10 oe 12 minute picks in first round instead of 15.

This year they are just doing the first round on day 1. Day two is rounds 2 and 3, and the third and final day of the draft (too much, i think 2 days like last year was just right...) is the remaining rounds 4-7....

nontheless, I am still super excited for the upcoming draft. Herm Edwards said it best, it's kind of like Christmas :)
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    LOL... Im with ya. 11 more days or something like that? I just wish they would keep the draft format the way it was last year (2 days, first day is first 2 rounds)... with i think 10 oe 12 minute picks in first round instead of 15.

This year they are just doing the first round on day 1. Day two is rounds 2 and 3, and the third and final day of the draft (too much, i think 2 days like last year was just right...) is the remaining rounds 4-7....

nontheless, I am still super excited for the upcoming draft. Herm Edwards said it best, it's kind of like Christmas :)
    it is a lot like christmas. I'm going to go in the draft with no expectations. anything we end up getting is bound to help the team in a drastic way. my heart will be pumping when they're about to call out the first pick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast