Thread: just cause it's so funny

Default just cause it's so funny

A final chance for Russell? - AFC West Blog - ESPN

I am the steelersandchiefs both rule on espn and i am not a steelers fan at all i just put that on here to make people on there not like me even more. Lol look at this artcile and see how many faider fans talk smack to me back it's halarious

So you're proud about showing off your trolling of a team with a lot of talent but a crappy QB? Just leave them alone.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

your a dumb dude! j/k

Wow and I thought That i could make people dislike me I see they realy love you lol.

I would prefer, that Chief's fans and Members of the Chiefs Crowd, always be respectful in talking to fans of other teams, however challenging it may be, in dealing with dolts, donks, and the dark side!
    I can go to other sites and read and make comments, but I am a Chief, and I am respectful to all teams and there fans. I only trash talk here, about faders, donks and dolts, but not to a visiting fan of them, I always want to be respectful. Until they have not shown the same to me or my team on this home of the Chiefs. So in closing I did not read your link, I assume you conducted yourself as a fan of the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I would prefer, that Chief's fans and Members of the Chiefs Crowd, always be respectful in talking to fans of other teams, however challenging it may be, in dealing with dolts, donks, and the dark side!
    I can go to other sites and read and make comments, but I am a Chief, and I am respectful to all teams and there fans. I only trash talk here, about faders, donks and dolts, but not to a visiting fan of them, I always want to be respectful. Until they have not shown the same to me or my team on this home of the Chiefs. So in closing I did not read your link, I assume you conducted yourself as a fan of the Chiefs.
    Every fan of any team really needs to read this post! Rep!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I did read his link and, sadly, your assumption was not the case.