Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need some ideas

Default I need some ideas

To my fellow Chiefs fans. I have a Chiefs tat on my right arm. I am looking to get more work done and I need some ideas. If anyone has any good ideas they would be greatly appreciated. I want to fill in the rest of my arm like a sleeve.

This is what I have now

Last edited by Chiefster; 04-10-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    I love love love the idea with War Paint! :)
    I also like the War Paint idea. Arrowhead, with War Paint observing, overlooking, Watching, ready to go to war to defend, his home.

I love the tatt idea with War Paint too! I think it's really an awesome idea to add the dates of the games you've been to! The dates will add so much history and personal sentiment to the tatt.

Anyway, as I read through this thread again, someone suggested a pic of DT, and I think that's an awesome idea too. My son has a tatt of his grandpa on his arm, and I thought I'd show you his tatt to give you a visual of what doing an actual person image of DT might be like.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

0_01.jpg

0_06.jpg Canada, here is a tat my son did for a friend of mine. I've sent your pic to him to see if he can come up with an idea or two.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    0_01.jpg

0_06.jpg Canada, here is a tat my son did for a friend of mine. I've sent your pic to him to see if he can come up with an idea or two.
    Whoa! That's a spooky one, hahaha.
    Awesome artistry!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Whoa! That's a spooky one, hahaha.
    Awesome artistry!
    It's not something I would have done, but to each his own. Not too bad for a 20 yr. old- ok, so I'm a bit biased on this one!ha!

It's not something I would have done, but to each his own. Not too bad for a 20 yr. old- ok, so I'm a bit biased on this one!ha!
    I don't think you're biased, I think the work itself is awesome! The spookier tatt's, as I call them, haha...are popular, I see quite a few. No, it's not something I would've done either, but that's the purpose of tatt's...expressing oneself, not expressing others..."to each their own" is the point!

0_01.jpg

That is badas$ man, I would appreciate any ideas he comes up with!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123