Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the sea of red

Default the sea of red

im a big believer that we must bring back our home field advantage next year. i have gone to several chiefs games in my life and even though the last three seasons have been dark i was at the chiefs cowboys game which was a amazing game but what i noticed was just how many cowgirl fans we let come into our home and act like they belong there... im a loud emotional person who will stick up for the red and gold anywhere and it was divided 50/50 at arrowhead... that should NEVER happen at our home we as fans play a huge part in communication we have to be loud and let other fans and teams know this is our home back off (and i dont mean act likea raiders fan andcut someone) be respectful at the same time never back down no matter what the odds are we bleed red and gold and this year the sea of red need to be heard and seen and felt teams used to be scared of us fans at arrowhead (again not that will cut them) but that were unified and loud as hell!!! im callin all chiefs fans to stand united and bring back our homefield advantage.

And the home.... of the...CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    In all fairness, its hard to willingly buy a ticket when you know that were going to lose.
    How can you know they are going to lose? Im sure you "knew" they were gonna lose against Denver last week of the season too right?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    So you need a 100% guarantee that we are going to win before you will buy a ticket to a game? It is that attitude that you display that leads to the Sea of Red disappearing.
    it is!

I would be glad to go to any Chiefs home game! I live in Australia and to go to a game I'd have to travel thousands of miles. Honda (and everyone else here) already lives in america. For me it'd be amazing and extremely exciting to even go to a game if they win or lose (though I wouldn't be that happy if they lost, but I'd still be full of excitement for the fact that I would be at Arrowhead Stadium!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How can you know they are going to lose? Im sure you "knew" they were gonna lose against Denver last week of the season too right?
    REP for you Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    it is!

I would be glad to go to any Chiefs home game! I live in Australia and to go to a game I'd have to travel thousands of miles. Honda (and everyone else here) already lives in america. For me it'd be amazing and extremely exciting to even go to a game if they win or lose (though I wouldn't be that happy if they lost, but I'd still be full of excitement for the fact that I would be at Arrowhead Stadium!
    I feel sorry for you, being that far away as a fan and have never gotten to experience what was and hopefully soon will be again, ARROWHEAD in its heyday!

it is!

You are a true chiefs fan ,If I had the money I would sent you and your family and a couple friends airline tickets, and chiefs tickets!

Lets get the SEA of RED back!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    You are a true chiefs fan ,If I had the money I would sent you and your family and a couple friends airline tickets, and chiefs tickets!

Lets get the SEA of RED back!!!!!!
    Wow thanks. One day I'll probably come over to the US and watch a game at Arrowhead!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    In all fairness, its hard to willingly buy a ticket when you know that were going to lose.

I buy a ticket to attend a CHIEFS GAME, AND THE GAME DAY EXPERIENCE! I watch CHIEFS FOOTBALL EVERY GAME DAY, that is on tv, or record if at work.

I NEVER EXPECT THE CHIEFS TO LOSE!.

I never expect to lose!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 04-12-2010 at 11:47 PM.

Well, when they come out each week for a couple of seasons and aren't even able to compete, it can really effect one's willingness to pay absurd prices to a game in which your team is unlikely to give you alot to cheer for.

I don't think that anyone would deny that the feeling after watching a victory is quite different from the feeling after a loss. And the feeling after an ugly loss is even worse.

If you are going to see a game, everyone would rather see a game where their team at least played very competetively.

Who wants to tell their grandchildren the story of how they went to their first Chiefs game and watched them get humiliated?

The fun story is when you went to see them and they scored eight rushing TDs in a game, or they managed some great fourth quarter comeback.

It just isn't fun if the game was over before the first quarter was. And that was a legitimate worry with this team over the past three seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

I buy a ticket to attend a CHIEFS GAME, AND THE GAME DAY EXPERIENCE! I watch CHIEFS FOOTBALL EVERY GAME DAY, that is on tv, or record if at work.

I NEVER EXPECT THE CHIEFS TO LOSE!.

I never expect to lose!

Wow thanks. One day I'll probably come over to the US and watch a game at Arrowhead!
    The day you do those here at the Chiefs Crowd will join you.

Resident Celebrity

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast