Thread: jackos draft

Default jackos draft

ok everyone this is for fun and im just gonna go through first three rounds

1st pick berry: sorry im stayin on the berry band wagon i love ball hogs and big hits. you put him with flowers carr and page and id like our secondary

2nd (a) pick: terrance cody i think hell fall to atleast that pick id be ok with this put him in a rotation with edwards at nt

2nd (b) pick: !!trade!! haley and pioli like receivers id do this trade/ 2nd (b), (4th), (2011 4th) for brandon marshall. come on marshall bowe chambers coached by weis and haley thats elite my friends plus watchin marshall burn bailey twice a year would be epic

3rd pick: brandon spikes had a slow 40 which helps him drop hes a sure tackler and a hard hitter.

so thats jacko playin the gm position i know theyll be haters but hey thats what makes it fun

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    ok everyone this is for fun and im just gonna go through first three rounds

1st pick berry: sorry im stayin on the berry band wagon i love ball hogs and big hits. you put him with flowers carr and page and id like our secondary

2nd (a) pick: terrance cody i think hell fall to atleast that pick id be ok with this put him in a rotation with edwards at nt

2nd (b) pick: !!trade!! haley and pioli like receivers id do this trade/ 2nd (b), (4th), (2011 4th) for brandon marshall. come on marshall bowe chambers coached by weis and haley thats elite my friends plus watchin marshall burn bailey twice a year would be epic

3rd pick: brandon spikes had a slow 40 which helps him drop hes a sure tackler and a hard hitter.

so thats jacko playin the gm position i know theyll be haters but hey thats what makes it fun

i dont see denver trading BM in the division. But, id poop in my pants with happiness if we could pull that trade off :P

Reports are out saying that Marshall is going to Miami for a 2nd rounder.

ok chane of mind lol

2 (b) pick id say golden tate if we dont trade for ted ginn. which id like us to pick ginn up hes a great returner and would be great number three/ number two wr hed give us a home run threat id say give them a fourth

I like the picks, aside from Marshall obviously since he's on the Dolphins now and the Broncos would have never traded him to a division rival anyway.

Ted Ginn wouldn't require more than a 4th from what I've been hearing/told. Why would we want to give up a 2nd rounder for him?