I see everyone is posting thier mock drafts. Why don't we put them all in one spot, so that everyone can see everyone's picks?

My only suggestion - let's not mock trades. It makes it less fun and more difficult to compare/contrast.

Round 1/Pick 5: Russell Okung (LT) - Redskins are going Trent Williams probably, making this pick a no-brainer

Round 2/Pick 36: Vladamir Ducasse (RG/RT) - Extremely versatile OL who will man our RT spot for the next decade. Albert gets moved to LG and Waters to C.

Round 2/Pick 50 (Falcons): Morgan Burnett (FS) - Best FS not named Eric Berry.

Round 3/Pick 68: Torrell Troup (NT) - Not the best NT in the draft, but can take time to develop behind Shaun Smith for a year.

Round 4/Pick 102: John Jerry (RG) - Monster RG who will give the team the run-blocking it needs.

Round 5/Pick 136: Jeremy Williams (WR) - Sure-handed and terrific KR/PR. What's not to like?

Round 5/Pick 142 (Miami): Phillip Dillard (ILB) - Mean and a sure tackler.

Round 5/Pick 144 (Carolina): Alex Daniels (OLB/DE) - Best rushing LB left.

Yes, I think we're going heavily OL. Lilja and Weigmann are short-term solutions at best. I'd love to get some help at TE and SS, and some more help at OLB and ILB, but there's only so much you can do in one draft.