Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Two Will Do!

Default Any Two Will Do!

on our first pick
    either Berry, Bulaga, Trent Williams
    2nd pick
    Golden Tate,Terrance Cody, Nate Allen

i would like okung or williams before bulaga

I'll be thrilled to see them take any LOT prospect in the first. Roaf retired four years ago. And we have not made a serious attempt at filling that void yet.

I like Albert, but he has not done well at LOT. He was a blue-chip OG prospect though. Why not try him out at that position?

If we wind up with a stud LOT and Albert proves to be a stud OG, then alot of the problems on offense will be alleviated.

How great would it be to have Lilja, Waters and Weigmann fighting it out for the opportunity to start?

Not to mention the improved run-blocking, and time in the pocket for our QB.

If you can solve so many problems with one pick, then you just have to try it.

Having said all that, I'd still be pretty happy if we work something out with The Ravens for, LOT, Gaither. That could have the same effect for a 2nd round pick, instead of a first.

Suh! Wish he will be there a pick number 5.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLz0CMweSoQ"]YouTube- Sport Science: Ndamukong Suh[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Suh! Wish he will be there a pick number 5.
    IF he is there at number 5 i will be very excited he would be nice to have but I no that he will not be so i will just have to live with it lol

Suh can't fit our 3-4, luv the guy but we can't use him...Trent williams is a better LT than Bulaga and all the combine highlites on Berry he drops 2 of three passes. not important i know but maybe a bad omen. trading for the raven LT "name escapes me at the moment", only 24 years old 6'9" 324lbs could anchor the line for 10years and can be had for a 2nd round pick could allow us to trade down and start loading up on defense
    Last edited by chiefnut; 04-17-2010 at 11:21 AM. Reason: added stuff

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    Suh can't fit our 3-4, luv the guy but we can't use him...Trent williams is a better LT than Bulaga and all the combine highlites on Berry he drops 2 of three passes. not important i know but maybe a bad omen. trading for the raven LT "name escapes me at the moment", only 24 years old 6'9" 324lbs could anchor the line for 10years and can be had for a 2nd round pick could allow us to trade down and start loading up on defense
    Gaither

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    Although he isn't the biggest guy many scouts believe he can play the NT position in the NFL because of his strength and his ability to take on a double-team...(similar to Jay Ratliff for the Cowboys)

Also, he could play the 3-4 DE ... but that would mean that Dorsey would have to go ... Damn, SUH should have come out last year, maybe we would have taken him instead of Jackson :-)

Ultimately, if he were there (which he won't be) we would have invested $150 million into our D-Line

While I would love to have Suh, I can't swallow drafting another D Lineman with our first. However, he is athletic enough he could play ILB, DE, NT and safety if we needed him to. I am not a Nebraska fan, but some of our best players came from that school. Will Shields, Neil Smith, Eric Warfield.. (JK)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12