Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolando McClain

Default Rolando McClain

I heard this morning on 610 while driving into work that McClain is moving up the draft boards and that the Chiefs might be considering him. Which makes me ask two questions of everyone. What do you think of this news (truth or GM's telling GM tales)? Would this pick disappoint you?

Yippee ki yay... well you know the rest...

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I heard this morning on 610 while driving into work that McClain is moving up the draft boards and that the Chiefs might be considering him. Which makes me ask two questions of everyone. What do you think of this news (truth or GM's telling GM tales)? Would this pick disappoint you?

Yippee ki yay... well you know the rest...
    There's no chance McClain goes at #5. If we were dying to go LB, we'd go Pierre-Paul at OLB, not McClain. We aren't drafting a safety that high, and we're certainly not drafting a ILB that high.

For the record, we're not drafting kickers, safeties, punters, long snappers, TEs, OGs, centers, ILBs, or cornerbacks at #5!

I think I would lose it if we took McClain. I like him, but not at 5, maybe not even in the top half of the 1st round. We can just get Brandon Spikes in the 3rd round and get a similar, but less athletic player (not that McClain is a great athlete either). ILB doesn't hold a lot of positional value. The two best last season went in the 2nd round.

I'd love to take Spikes in the 3rd round. I'd agree that taking McClain at #5 is WAAAAY to high but was just saying what I've heard. Then again no one thought we were going to take Tyson Jackson last year with our pick either. Less than a week!!!

mcclain does not have the desiese that his mother has he should be sliding up but berrys our pick lol

McClain is nowhere near worth the #5 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    mcclain does not have the desiese that his mother has he should be sliding up but berrys our pick lol
    Earl Thomas is our pick.

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    McClain is nowhere near worth the #5 pick.
    Then who is to you? Picking Berry is paying a safety way to much as well. For that money the only two positions we're supposed to pick would be a LT or a QB. We don't need a QB and "supposedly" our LT is set according to Brian Waters...

I wish we needed a QB so we could just take Clausen and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I wish we needed a QB so we could just take Clausen and be done with it.
    Since Weis is his former coach - who knows? Maybe Pioli takes him. If Cassel gets hurt or fails miserably - who do we got lol?!
    But no, we aint taking Clausen. Maybe he'll find a gem in the 5th or 6th round aka Tom Brady - such as OSUs Zac Robinson...
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast