Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: stop the draft berry talk

Default stop the draft berry talk

Berry is not a proto type nfl saftey. First the Tennessee d line allowed him to play center field without worry about the run.Berry IS NoT a run stuffing saftey. He is a below average tackler. He projects out as a very good corner and that is where he will play in the nfl

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    So...after the draft is over this coming weekend, then I assume the conversation topics will change to being about those we drafted, those we didn't and should have...and so on?

I see nothing, hear nothing, but speak BERRY @ #5!!!
    Well, it will be a mix of discussions about the players we do draft and alot of sour grapes over who we didn't draft.

Having been on the "sour grapes" side for the past several years, maybe I will get a break from it this time.

Every time we have dealt me the grapes, we have had a crappy year.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, it will be a mix of discussions about the players we do draft and alot of sour grapes over who we didn't draft.

Having been on the "sour grapes" side for the past several years, maybe I will get a break from it this time.

Every time we have dealt me the grapes, we have had a crappy year.
    Well then, for the sake of having a winning year, I sure hope the grapes you are dealt will be as sweet as can be!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Stop making threads telling people what to do!
    Ya don't have to do what he says jeesh. Give your opinion if it differs but posting to tell others not to do stuff is not very positive. I would take Berry but not with our first pick of the draft , we need to aquire the best CB or LB in the draft so we can fix the second level of our defense. Just my opinion.
    Chiefs Nation

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    Ya don't have to do what he says jeesh. Give your opinion if it differs but posting to tell others not to do stuff is not very positive. I would take Berry but not with our first pick of the draft , we need to aquire the best CB or LB in the draft so we can fix the second level of our defense. Just my opinion.
    i think cb is very low need. the brandons (flowers and carr) will both be fine once we have a pass rush. no one can cover all day without a pass rush.

did berry run over TC's dog?

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    i think cb is very low need. the brandons (flowers and carr) will both be fine once we have a pass rush. no one can cover all day without a pass rush.
    IDK, they burned Carr pretty fast.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

eeerriiiicccv bbbeeerrryyy.... man hes scary.. eerriicckk bbeerryy man hes scary!!

threads like this make me glad the draft is almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    So...after the draft is over this coming weekend, then I assume the conversation topics will change to being about those we drafted, those we didn't and should have...and so on?

I see nothing, hear nothing, but speak BERRY @ #5!!!
    Happened last year, too. Conversation went from drafting Curry to how terrible and stupid Scott Pioli and Todd Haley were.

I expect it will be pretty much the same this year, especially if we don't draft Berry.

Me? I just want good solid players out of the draft, that can come in and contribute right away. I want a freakin' pass rush this season!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast